25. Reunited

JISOO'S POV

I didn't waste a second and quickly ran to his arms. We embraced at each other's touch. My tears were falling down my cheeks, as I sobbed. He was crying as well.

We pulled away from each other and shared a passionate kiss. I could hear the others mumbling 'aww''s, but I didn't care. All I cared is being with him right now.

"Pabo!" I sniffed. "I thought something happened to you!" I snuggled to his chest. "I thought something happened to you!" He said.

"As much as I'd hate to break up the couple," Chaeyoung started. "We don't really have time for all this lovey-dovey. We have to save Enchantasia!" Me and Jin pulled away from each other.

I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're just jelly because Jimin isn't here." Jin teased. "Jimin's here?" Chae suddenly widened her eyes. Everyone chuckled.

"Yeah, he's here with us." Jin nodded. "Including Princess Sana," he looked at me and smiled. I sighed in relief. "Moonbyul and Seulgi." He motioned to Seulgi. "Oh! And Hoseok."

Everyone looked confused, including me.

JENNIE'S POV

"Who's Hoseok?" Lisa asked me. Everyone looked to me, waiting for me answer. "Ah, he was the captain of Irene's guards. But he changed sides, not really 'changed' he was just pretending to be on Irene's side."

Jin oppa looked at me, confused. I simply smiled at him.

"How did she-" he pointed at me and looked at unnie. "We'll explain later. But right now, we need to get to my sister." She pulled his arm.

Jin oppa then led all of us to where the others were.

Oh my godd!!! I am soo excited! I'll be meeting Princess Sana, Hoseok, Jimin (Rosé's future hubby), and Moonbyul!!

Hmm.. I wonder if Taehyung and Princess Sana will fall in love... I don't think so. They were supposed to meet, not until I came along and met him instead... But whatever happens, happens.

SANA'S POV

I turned around from the window as I looked at the others. They were all weak from that little 'explosion' Irene made. "This is my castle!" Irene shouted. "You guys are not invited here!"

We all gave each other a look, pulling our weapons out.

Our plan is to do one thing. Waste Irene's energy until she's weak enough, and get her stupid necklace, and break it. When we do, everyone will be back to normal. My parents will be free and everyone else who was under her spell. But sadly, it won't bring back the people Irene killed.

All of us charged her, but she teleported. We didn't give up. But she just kept doing it again and again. So some of us spread across the room. I was lucky to make a cut on her arm, which she hissed at. But quickly healed with her magic.

"Yo, at least play fair, you bitch!" Moonbyul cursed. I looked at her with widened eyes.

"What did you say?!" Irene boomed. She teleported in front of Moonbyul and grabbed her by the neck. "Since I'm nice, I'm allowing you to take it back."

She gritted her teeth. "So TAKE. IT. BACK!"
Then she made Moonbyul fly across the room. Irene teleported in front of her again. "No." Moonbyul sassed.

"It felt great, and I don't regret it." I facepalmed. Oh, Moonbyul whyy... Irene clenched her fists. Moonbyul stood up. Irene made a sword poof in her arm and was about to attack Moonbyul. "You little-!" Irene was interrupted when someone screamed.

"Hey! Irene over here!" We turned around and I saw my sister. "Unnie..." I sobbed and ran to her. She cried as well and hugged me back. "It's been so long.." I sniffed.

Actually it's been about a week... but it felt like forever.. I haven't been separated with unnie for such a long time..

A/N POV
(in jk's voice 'finally!')

"Oh won't you look at that..." Irene clasped her hands making all of us turn to her. "My two nieces..." She smirked. "How-"

"Sorry guys! I was hungry and saw some food back there..." (you could guess who this one is😂😏)

Pasta?

Mochi?

They embraced each other.

You might be wondering what their relationship is. Well Rosé and Jimin, along with Lisa and Jungkook were childhood friends. But throughout the story (before Irene took over), Jimin started to fall for Rosé. But she was oblivious. Rosé kinda likes Jimin, at least that's what her heart tells her. But she just keeps denying it.

"Can I not get interrupted for one-" Irene gritted. "I've missed you so much, Jiminie oppaaa~~" Rosie said. He blushed. "I can't believe I didn't see my best friend for a whole week and three days!" (ooh~~ bestfriend zoned😬)

Jimin's expression fell down.

"Hey!" They flipped their heads to the fuming 'queen.'

Jimin and Rosé pulled away.

"This isn't some fvcking family reunion! You are breaking into my castle-" Irene was cut off yet again. "Correction Irene.." Jisoo stepped up. "Our castle." She motioned to Sana. "That's my girl!" Jin shouted. Jisoo blushed.

"Stop!" The so-called queen boomed. Irene ignited a flame in her hands and aimed it to Jisoo. But luckily, Jin hit it back with his fire-proof sword. But Irene was smarter and immediately teleported.

"BamBam go!" Lisa whisper-shouted to the guy. He nodded and stepped up, holding the stone in front of him. "What's this?" Irene raised a brow. "I belie-" Irene immediately used her magic to get the stone, just before BamBam can finish his sentence.

"What the-" BamBam looked down, seeing his palm. "Oh... won't you look at that.." Irene marched around the room. "It's the Stone."

"You give that back, Irene!" BamBam shouted. The queen scoffed and smashed it on the ground. But due to its power, it didn't break. Everyone, especially BamBam, grinned. "How the hell-" Irene cut herself off and stomped on it with her heels, making a crack on it.

Suddenly it lit up. A red glow was emitting light from inside. The light grew bigger and bigger. It quickly formed into some kind of laser light, and it pointed to Irene. "Huh?! What is the meaning of-"

Everyone gasped as they saw dark smoke coming out of Irene's hands. Dark magic... The stone was taking her dark magic...

————————————————————-
This story is almost (kinda) nearing to the end! Thank you guys for reading and voting on this book. It really means a lot. Especially since it's my first one<3

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻