2. The Story Of Enchantasia #2

"
"How do I look?" Jimin turned around and widened his eyes. "Who are you and what have you done with the princess?" I just chuckled at his silliness. "But seriously Sana, you don't look like yourself at all. Since when did you start wearing boots?"

I looked down at myself. "Do I really look that different?"
"You're wearing something that actually covers your legs! And these brown leather boots. You look like a warrior Sana."
Jimin looked at something behind me. "Is that a sword? And a bow?"  He took the sword and an arrow.

"Since when did you learn how to use these?" He examined them and put them back. "Princesses don't just learn how to be all lady-like." I booped his nose. "Since when did you grow?"

 "Since when did you grow?"

He gave me a straight face. "You know i can change my height, this is my human form,"
"And you're still shorter than me," I laughed at his pout.

JENNNIEEE!!!

"Son of a-" I looked at who ever said that and it was the one and only Nayeon. "Continue the story!" She sat at the stairs in front of the school next to me. Nayeon grabbed the book and flipped to where we left off.

"HURRYYY!!" She shook my arm. "Okokok just chill, Ma"

"

Sana explored the East side alone, cold, and scared. She felt like she passed the same tree for the fifth time. The cold wind whisked passed her smooth skin, she shivered at the touch.

*RUSTLE*

She stopped at her tracks.

"Hello?" She called out. "I know you're there. Please come out, I won't hurt you,"

A short young elf then came out. His hair was a dirty blonde and he wore a coffee-colored beret. He wore a denim jumpsuit with a plain white shirt underneath.

"Hello!" Sana greeted with a smile. "My name is-" she was cut off, "Princess Sana" the young elf interrupted with a small bow. The young princess bowed back. "What's your name?" she asked as she crouched down.

The elf smiled and answered

Jimin.