4. Missing 🛑

LISA'S POV

THUD!

"What was that?" Chaeyoung asked me with widened eyes. "I don't know.. should we check it out?" She gave me an are you serious? look.
"Someone might be hurt! Or worse...might be in the hands of Irene!"

"Still..! It might be dangerous!" she argued. "I'm still checking it out," I shrugged and headed to the direction where the sound came from.

"Lis! Ugh! Fine! But if we get captured-"
"Shh!" I placed a finger on my mouth telling Chae to shut up. "There's someone there!" I pointed to the direction. It was a girl... She had long brown hair and she was wearing a black dress with a white collar.

She was laying on the ground, the strange girl looked unconscious so I decided to approach her. "Lalisa! What do you think you're doing?!"
I just ignored what Chae said.

ROSÉ'S POV

"Lalisa! What do you think you're doing?!"
She ignored me. I sighed, if I knew Lisa, I know she's always listening to her curiosity. Lisa started to shake the girl.

"Miss! Miss! Wake up!" I walked over to them.
"Do you think she's alive?" I asked. She stopped shaking the girl. "I don't know, we can't just leave her here,"

"Yeah, Irene might capture her."

NAYEON'S POV

"Hello?"

"Nayeon, it's Jennie's mom. Do you know where she is?"

"No.. the last time I saw her was yesterday. When we were at school. Why?"

"She's missing!"

"W-What?! Hang on Mrs. Kim, I'm coming over."

I hung up the call and quickly ran downstairs. "Bye mom!"
Running to Jennie's house was my only priority right now. I don't even care if I'm late for school.

Once I arrived, I saw Mrs.Kim...

crying.

"Nayeon! You're here!" She quickly hugged me. After a few seconds passed, she pulled away from the hug. "Mrs.Kim, where did you see Jennie last?" I questioned, worry visible on my face.

"I was at work when she got home so I don't really know."
"What about you Mr. Kim?"

"She told me she would be back home by 5, she told me she was going to FantasyLand Library. I overheard Mr.Kim talking to one of the officers.

"FantasyLand Library?" The officer asked.
"Where is that?" He grabbed his notebook and a pen.
"At RubyHill Park"

RubyHill Park?
I grabbed ny backpack and said goodbye to Mrs.Kim.
FantasyLand Library and RubyHill Park where the only thing on my mind.

TIME SKIP || AT FANTASYLAND LIBRARY

Reading the sign, I pouted. Closed. Really? Ugh!
I decided to just call Jennie. Maybe she'll respond?

After a few tries I just gave up. She wouldn't respond. The only thing I heard was a stupid voicemail.

Exhaling, I went to school looking down. I hope she's back by the time I come home from school.

JENNIE'S POV

I fluttered my eyes open. Where am I? Looking around, I spotted a figure coming towards me.

AHHHH!!

???'S POV

"Did you hear that?"
"Yeah.." I got my sword ready in case anyone is around here.
"Hey, chill down.. it sounded like an echo anyway,"

JENNIE'S POV

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you.." The figure hid her face in her hands. "Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in our home! Me and Rosé's house anyway," she responded. "Ugh..." I held my head in my hands. "Wait..did you say Rosé?" That name sounds so familiar.

"Yeah, she's my best friend, well including Jisoo of course," she replied. "W-what's your name?" Don't tell me she's-

Lalisa

She approached me, showing her face.

No. Fvcking. Way..

————————————————————

Another cliffhanger? I'll post the next chapter really soon! Who do you guys think ??? was. Where it said "???'s POV"
Don't forget to vote!!
💕💕💕💕
👇🏻