34. Pain, Posion And Tears

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Well.. I welcome you back to the real world.." Xiumin walked in a circle. Everything else was back to normal I guess. No blood on the ground, everyone's still alive.. So if I would've picked nothing... that would've happened? I watch the girl I like and my friends die in front of me?

"Anyways.. what's it going to be?" I switched my eyes to Xiumin. "Are you gonna pick the obvious choice," he shook the bottle in front of me. "Or the other one.." Xiumin motioned his palm to the others. "Taehyung don't!" Seulgi shook her head.

I shut my eyes and sighed deeply. Well.. of course I'll pick the obvious choice, for me to drink the potion and for my friends to be safe. I don't want them all to die just to save myself... That's just selfish... Opening my eyes, I mirrored Xiumin.

He was distracted. Admiring his potion. As I was about to speak, I heard someone whisper my name. It was Suho.. He looked down on his hands and I tilted my head in confusion. Before Suho could say anything else, Xiumin spoke out.

"I'm guessing you already decided..?" He never took his eyes off of the bottle. "Yes.." Xiumin finally faced me and handed me the bottle, which I slowly took. "No! Taehyu- amdjdjs" I could hear everyone shouting 'no!' or 'don't do it!' but I have already decided.

Popping the cork off, I took one more breath.. Which is the last one I'll ever take... Goodbye life, it was fun while it lasted. Unfortunately, I only lived for eighteen years.. but those eighteen years of my life were special. My friends, my family, Jennie.. I'm glad I met them all.

They all completed me and made me the person I am today.. and that is the kind of gratitude I can never repay. The least I can do is give up my life, so they won't have to give theirs. Goodbye forever.. Kim Taehyung.. I need to at least say goodbye to my body before my soul leaves it...

Placing the bottle on my mouth, I shut my eyes yet again. Drinking it all in one swallow, I heavily blacked out. "Go! Go!" Was the last thing I heard as well as swords clashing on each other and the last face I saw was...

"Jennie..."

JENNIE'S POV

I was crying terribly. My tears coated every single part of my cheeks and they were currently racing down to my neck. No matter how much I try to wipe my tears, it didn't work. Plus, the guard won't even let me move around. "Taehyung no.." I mumbled a whisper.

Why is this happening right now? This story is supposed to be the most amazing thing ever! Now.. it's just... sorrowful.

"Psst! Jennie.." I looked around us. "Jen!" Looking to my left, I saw Suho. Tilting my head, I raised my eyebrows. He looked down on his hands that were gripping the guards' sword on the right. Wait.. Looking up, I squinted at the guard. They have two swords? Why?

Suho motioned that he was going to kick him in some way and grab the sword.. I guess..? Everyone else was ready too. Don't know how the hell these guards don't notice us planning our escape but, oh well.. Gripping on the guards' sword, I shut my eyes tight. Alright, I'm holding it now..

"I'm guessing you already decided..?" That voice took me out of the plan, but I was still gripping on the sword. My tears came back as I realized what kind of situation we were in. Xiumin smirked. How I absolutely hate that smirk of his. "Yes.."