20. BamBam

Hey guys! I am sooooo sorry for not updating this book for a month, I think? I was just lazy and no idea was coming to my head. But don't worry! I am going to be updating this book twice today. I'll really try to update it though. This book is still ON GOING.
Anyways, here's the rest...

JENNIE'S POV

We're currently at the border. There's not really that much guards here. Looking up, I can see the white top of the castle through the shades of green leaves.

 Looking up, I can see the white top of the castle through the shades of green leaves

*photo is not mine

—-TIME SKIP—-

Everyone finished fighting off the guards 'guarding' the Western border and moved on to fighting the other guards in the Eastern border. When that was done, Namjoon asked, "So where exactly is BamBam?"

"Just somewhere here." I answered lightly gesturing my hands to the right. It felt like only a few minutes when we noticed a little cottage nearby. "There it is!" I alarmed.

The cottage was white with a reddish roof. But almost half of it was covered with green vines that hung on the roof.

We got off our horses and Lisa immediately skipped over to the door.

LISA'S POV

Knock! Knock!

I knocked my knuckles on the arched wooden door. After a few seconds, someone finally opened it.

Someone with pale blonde hair and a gentle-looking face appeared in the door. He was wearing a white shirt and a black hoodie that was zipped up in half.

 He was wearing a white shirt and a black hoodie that was zipped up in half

I can't believe it! "BamBam!" I hugged him out of the blue. He seemed confused at first, so I pulled away. "It's me, Lisa!" His face made an O shape.

"We haven't seen each other in so long!" He smiled cheerfully. "These are my friends." I said stepping aside. They waved at each other.

Namjoon stepped up. "We need your help."

—TIME SKIP—

"So do you have it?" Namjoon asked BamBam. "Look, the Stone isn't currently in my possession right now." BamBam informed. "Wait what- aren't you the evil wizard's descendant?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Yes I am, but my grandfather placed it somewhere safe," BamBam looked down. "Our family was hated just because of our ancestor." I quickly went to comfort him.

"Everyone thought we were a threat to the kingdom

"Everyone thought we were a threat to the kingdom. But my grandfather had enough. So he kept it somewhere safe, hiding away our tradition." We listened closely, as he tells his story.

"Well, do you know where he hid it?" Taehyung oppa asked. "I think he hid it somewhere in the middle of Enchantasia." He inquired.

The room was silent.

JENNIE'S POV

I looked around the room seeing everyone with their heads down, feeling really bad about BamBam. I met Lisa's gaze and her eyes twinkled.

"I got it!" Lisa stood up with a finger in the air. "What?" BamBam looked up to her. "Um actually, can you guys stay here? I need to talk to Jennie unnie."

She then dragged me outside.

"Unnie! You can fix this." She said. "Me? How?" I asked. "Didn't you say that this was all some fairytale?" Her eyes sparkled.

She placed a palm on the air, like I was about to give her something. "Where is the Stone thing?" I sighed. "Like BamBam said, it's in the middle of Enchantasia."

Lisa thought for a moment. "Where exactly? In the castle?" She raised her brows. "No, it's buried in a little chest somewhere around the castle." I tried really hard to remember. But the only thing that comes to mind is a wooden chest.

"Unnie, I need you to think very deeply," she grabbed my shoulders, lightly. "I know! I know! I'm trying!" I massaged my temple. "If this really is some fairytale, then it would be somewhere obvious for the readers, but not for the characters..." Lisa said.

"Wait... a wooden box.." A vision was coming to my mind. It was my book, the pages, the writing... "It's in..." I was trying really hard..
"In..." I shut my eyes deeply. "Beside the stream, around the castle, under a pile of red roses!"

 "Beside the stream, around the castle, under a pile of red roses!"

Lisa cheered. "You did it, unnie!" Then she dragged us both inside.

————————————————————-

Hope you guys liked this chapter! I will be working on this book regularly now, (I'll try). I already know what the ending is <3

Don't forget to vote!
👇🏻