35. Grandma

A/N POV

Taehyung took Jennie's hand and kissed it ever so gently, their eyes locking. "The one and only." He winked making the girl shyly look down only for their eyes to be met once again. But this time, a soft yet passionate kiss was shared. Taehyung and Jennie both pulled away after a few seconds, "I love you too.. Jennie Kim.."

The audience cheered as Taehyung said his words. He leaned his forehead against Jennie's and smiled. "But Taehyung.." Namjoon spoke out. "How did you-? How are you-?" Taehyung chuckled. "To be honest, I'm not sure.. I thought I died and I did." He tapped his chin, remembering what happened a few minutes ago.

"Then I just woke up and saw everyone else fighting the guards. I grabbed a sword nearby and was about to help, but then I saw Jennie knocking those guards out all by herself." Taehyung motioned to the girl beside him who cheekily smiled. "Just woke up.. How?" Yoongi asked him.

"I think I have an answer.." Jimin raised his hand. "While I was fighting the guards, I noticed that Jennie was still on the ground, hugging Taehyung's body. Then I saw her kiss you.." Jimin shrugged. "So... Love's True Kiss?" Jisoo supposed.

"True. Love's. Kiss." Everyone corrected her making her raise her hands in surrender, backing away. "But unnie, you said that Princess Sana was Taehyung oppa's true love." Rosie pointed out. "She is.. or was supposed to..." Jennie scratched her head, confused.

"Maybe it changed." Queen Seungwan shrugged. "Maybe.. but, how is that possible?" Jennie turned to Seulgi. "I don't know.. what's important is that he's alive and well now, right?" She shrugged trying to convince everyone because she, too, did not know the answer.

They all just shrugged it off like the nonchalant characters they were, and went in for a group hug around the two. Of course, that was until a loud laugh echoed in the room.

"Who was that?" Irene asked. Suddenly, someone stepped in the room, he was behind a pillar. "Xiumin?!" The lad smirked as everyone widened their eyes in shock. "You're still alive?" Moonbyul whined, stomping her feet, like a toddler who has just been told to share their favourite toy. Xiumin rolled his eyes at the seventeen year-old girls' behaviour.

"First off, I didn't even fought-" Yoongi cut him off. "You weren't even in the fight?" He scoffed, tilting his head back a bit. "Damn you really are a coward. I could imagine how fast you ran behind that pillar and cried for your Mommy. You really said, Usain Bolt who? I only know coward speed."

He high-fived Hoseok who was laughing loudly above everyone else's. Xiumin fumed and stomped on the floor blaringly making everyone immediately zip their mouths, except for Yoongi and Hoseok who were quietly laughing their asses out in the back of the group.

"What did I say about the floor?!" Irene shouted at him, crossing her arms. Xiumin raised a brow. "You act like this simple wooden thing is worth so much." He rolled his eyes. "It's clearly polished marble, dude." Suho pointed at the ground. "Whatever." Xiumin mumbled.

"Hey, you know I bought that at CastleDepot! Their prices are not a joke." Irene stated firmly. "The one in the Western border?" Queen Seungwan tilted her head. "No.. that one is CottageDepot. 'CastleDepot' is the one in between the Eastern border and the castle." Irene explained to the younger.

"Ohh, I always get those mixed up." Xiumin's eye twitched as the two sisters continued their conversation. "Ok, enough!" He slashed his hands through the air, motioning for them to shut up. Xiumin opened his mouth to say something when a bright light emitted in the middle of the room.

Everyone blocked their eyes until the light died down. As they all opened their eyes, they immediately squinted it at the strange figure.
It was an elderly, probably in her sixties. All-white hair with droppy cheeks and a warm smile.