2: things are not

Taehyung woke Up the next day. His head hurted from the medication that run through his body at night.
Well he thought that was the case, thpills had some side effect wich he clearly didnt even read at first.

He had to work tonight so he got to get ready already and start the day. Also he must not forget picking up the new bottle of pills on his way there.

"Taebear! I made breakfast" Hoseok shouted while banging on the door.

"jesus Hobi! Why so loud?!" Taehyung covered under his blankets trying to ignore the sounds.
Then Hoseok went inside and pulled the blankets off his friend. He shook him.

"Tae Tae Tae Tae Tae Tae Tae"

"aish, im getting up. Okay" Taehyung said and gave Hoseok a pusk back to get up.

"okay good, i made something very good. You better like it" with that he left the room.

Taehyung scratched his head and stood up.

"these pills are really something" he mumbled and got dressed. He went to the bathroom with sleepy eyes and fixed his hair.

"mine"

"huh?" Taehyung turned around. A small frown on his face. He thought he heared something just now. But there was nothing there. Taehyung continued brushing his teeth and walked out a bit confused about what that was.

"hey Tae ya alright?" Hoseok asked. He noticed his strange expression when walking down the stairs.

"yea..Im just sleepy" he smiled and sat down at the table. Hoseok had made pancakes.

"oh i love pancakes!" Taehyung said happy and sat down. He emedietly began chomping away the pieces.

"good, eat well you got to work tonight"

"mhm" Taehyung hummed his mouth full with the sweet food.

"i will be leaving early today i got to go past the hospital to visit my father"

"what happend?" Taehyung asked worried. He didnt know his father was in the hospital.

"he got into a car accident" Hoseoks aid and sighed. His eyes looked sad.
"but dont worry he will be fine." then he smiled again like nothing happend. But Taehyung saw he was worried of his father.

"he really wil be okay Hobi, i just know it" Taehyung hugged him and Hoseok hugged him back tightly. Quickly wiping a small tear that dared to escape when he was not looking.

"go to your father. I can stay here till you are back"

"okay, dont forget the pills" hoseok reminded before he left the house.

As soon Hoseok closed the door Taehyung began cleaning up the kitchen and washing his dirty plate. So everything was clean when Hoseok came back, wathever time that will be.

-

Currently it was after dinner and Taehyung stood ready to leave. He checked if he got his keys and phone.

"okay, pills, pills, pills" He reminded himself. He forgot things a lot. He got out and locked the door walking in the soft breeze outside in the street.

He never felt safe here, the city might look good. But there were a lot of strange people. He was surprised the government didnt do anything  about it. But guess no one cared what happend around here.

He walked though the streets making his way to his work place. He liked his work. His boss was a happy person. Sometimes a bit scary but that is okay. He was really haopy he accepted him and gave him a job there.