31: want (M)

Jungkook kissed the other so softly. Feeling Taehyung submit to him in an instant. He walked back pulling Taehyung with him. They had to part from the kiss.

Jungkook had memories fill his mind. The years he waited. The time he waited. So long. His whole heart craving to see him again. And when he did.

He was told to wait.

He had gotten angry, at Taehyung and himself.

But Taehyung wasnt to blame. Jungkook was the one that brought him there in the first place.

But now, he will forget that for a moment and just take care of his Taehyung.

His knees hit the edge of the bed and he fell down. Pulling taehyung with him.

Taehyung stared into Jungkooks eyes. They looked so fammiliar and inviting. Yet mysterious, something hiding in them.

He bend down to sofly kiss him again. Having the need to have him close got strong.

Jungkook pulled at Taehyungs shirt taking it off. Before connecting their lips again. Taehyung hovering above him was good. But Jungkook preferred the other way around.

He flipped them over caging Taehyung under him. Jungkook skirked and took off his,  since a while, new shirt throwing it in a corner.

Taehyung eyes looked down and he trailed his finger tips over Jungkooks torso. He noticed a thing that wasnt there before.

A tattoo?

He looked at it his finger halting above it. It looked like a word in a other language.

Jungkook noticed him staring and removed Taehyungs hand.

"dont stare at it"

"it wasnt there before..?"

"that doesnt matter now" Jungkook said and interupted Taehyung by pulling him back in a kiss.

It was a soft and caring one. Even when the sexual feeling was strong. Both didn't push anything.

Jungkook palmed Taehyung through his jeans making him squirm under him. Just how Jungkook liked.

Just how it used to be.

"jungkook" Taehyung breathed out. His hands on Jungkooks shoulders. He wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waist.

"yes Tae?" Jungkook said back stopping his movements.

"n-no keep going" taehyung said with a blush. Jungkook grinned and zipped taehyungs jeans open pulling them down. Taehyung had to unwrap his legs from the older to be able to get them off.

"all mine" Jungkook spoke. It sounded like he was talking more to himself. He looked at Taehyung being naked with a grin on his face.
"so beautiful, humans are fascinating creatures"

Taehyung looked at him with his brown eyes. Jungkook had a weird smile before putting himself between Taehyungs legs again.

"come back soon my love" Jungkook whispered and bit Taehyungs ear gently.

He grabbed Taehyungs member and started stroking it gently. "that how you like it right"

It sounded like Jungkook was not talking straight to Taehyung. But at the same time he was.

Taehyung whimpered feeling the hand pump his shaft. He gripped Jungkooks shoulders firmly and closed his eyes.

Jungkook watched how Taehyungs expression changes and his body squirmed around from his touch.