42: grave

"Taehyung" jungkook said. They both sat on the couch. Entagled with eaother. It was the perfect position for them.

"yes kookie?"

"there is something i got to show you"

"oh, what is it?"

"you will see. Its...Important" jungkook said looking at the ceiling. Taehyung looked up resting his chin on jungkooks chest.

"then lets go?" he asked. Not sure when jungkook wanted to actually show him this thing.

"yea, put on something appropriate" Jungkook looked down. Taehyung was only wearing his boxers and jungkooks shirt wich he still had from the first time.
It was a very important possesion taehyung had. Something of Jungkook.

"okay give me a minute" taehyung got off the spirit and ran upstairs. Putting on a blue shirt and white pants. He was fast to brush his hair trying to fix the mess on his head that was Looking like a helicpter took off a second ago.

"okay done" he smiled at himself and hurried down the stairs. He was exited to see what jungkook had to show him.

"ready?"

"yes!", taehyung grabbed jungkooks hand interwining their fingers. "is it far?"

"not really. Its in the forest nearby"

"ah thats not far indeed"

The two walked over the street. It was pretty silent as always. Taehyung really wanted to leave and live near the city.  His friends. And everyone else.

Someone was following them. And taehyung got nervous. He squeezed jungkooks hand who emedielty responded and looked at the human.

"whats wrong?" he asked.

"is that person following us?" Taehyung whispered.

"he is" Jungkook didnt have to look back to know. He knew it from the start. He had seen that person standing in front of Taehyungs house for a long time multiple days.

It was best not to tell it to taehyung. And definetly not who it was.

"i dont like it..."

"let me" jungkook walked past a tree and dissapeared. Letting taehyung walk alone. While he approaced the confused man in the hoodie behind them

"huh where did he go?" the man said searching with his eyes for Jungkook.

"im right here" Jungkook said in his ear. The man flinched and turned around.

"how?!" he shouted looking at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"hm thats not important" jungkook said and quickly looked at taehyung who walked very slow.

"why are you with taehyung?"

"you dont need to know. But if i were you i would run away right now"

"yoi dont tell me what to do, why are you with him. He is mine"

"oh fuck you, he isnt. He turned you down many times. You habe to stop" Jungkook said with a scoffing.

"he will accept me just wait"

"taemin get the out of here before i get angry"

"fuck you"

Jungkook took a breath looking around before he pushed taemin againt the wall with force. He pinned him against it and glared in his eyes. They were turning dark.

"if i see you touch him, i wont hesetate to hurt you" Jungkook spat at him. His teeth pere pointy. Scaring taemin fully.

"what the hell are you?!" he shouted trying to break free.

"someone you dont want to mess with" jungkook pushed him on the floor and disappeared. Taemin looked around him terrified. But the raven haired man was no where to be seen. Only taehyung now further away from him walking alone.

"this is crazy" he muttered and ran away.

"he is gone" Jungkook said taking taehyungs hand again.

"thank you kookie" Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled at him.

-

The two arrived at the forest. It wasnt big, it had one path that ended near a small opening with a bench.
A strange stone with plants over it covering it almost completely.

"what is here you need me to see?" Taehyung asked as the walked over the opening. The soft grass under their shoes.

"this" Jungkook said and kneeled down next to the overgrown stone.

"a stone?"

"not just a stone. Here" Jungkook teared off a part of the plant and wiped it with his fingers. Getting the small roots away.

There stood it.

His name

'Jeon Jeongguk 1890-'

"so that was your birth date?" taehyung said. He had read it on the file he took from Namjoons work place. Suddenly realising he stole somthing from the governent.

"it is..." jungkook looked at it and traced the empty spot next to it. Nothing was carved there.

"is there supposed to be smething there?" taehyung asked noticing the way jungkook touched the stone.

"no...Well not yet at least"

"yet? What do you mean?"

"its the date of death. But i havent died yet"

"wait...You will die...When?" taehying felt sad thunking of Jungkook leaving him. He didnt want him to leave.

"one day i will...But dont worry. You will be fine"

"thats doesnt matter. I dont want you to die"

"sometimes, you jave to let go of things." Jungkook stood up looking at the stone."just like me previous life. I had to let go. Just like you. I had to let go"

"so this is actually your grave?...."

"it is. I lay here...Well kind of. Its more like a momory. Jungkook died at 1890 the date Jeongguk came to life"

"i dont get it" Taehyung said.

"not everything is to understand."

"explain it to me"

"i died because of human experiments. I had anger, and somehow came back to life...Differently."

"bu-"

"no more questions, what happend happend. Do not worry im alive now. And im with you"

"you have to let go, is what you said right...Will you stay?"

"with you?"

"yes with me. Stay with me forever" Taehyung asked taking junkooks hand. He looked in his eyes. The desire to hear a promise was high. Its all he needed to hear.

"yes"

"promise me"

"its going to rain lets go home" jungkook said looking up when a thunder was heared.

---

There are only 6 chapters left.

Oh oh.

Its funny how it ends at 50 thats a nice number.

Thank you for reading, see u at the next update!

🌺