38: poisen

Jungkook had taken Taehyung back home and placed him on the couch genlty. Then kneeled next to him.

His eyes full of worry as he saw the green haze over his eyes. But his breathing was still steady. So that was good.

"Tae, hey snap out of it" Jungkook said said shaking him. He wanted to try the less painful way first. But it didnt seem to be working. Taehyung wasnt moving. Only staring in front of him.

"shit, im sorry but this will hurt" Jungkook said and lifted his hands. He pulled Taegyungs shirt up. And to his shock he could see in the middle a black spot. Right where the witch had stabbed him. He placed his hands on it.

"okay, please work" He mumbled before he closed his eyes. His hands turned a black-ish color and he had a frown, concentrating on his work.

He felt Taehyings heart beat speed up amd quickly retracted his hand. Just when Taehyung gasped and sat up. Getting into a fit of couching.

Jungkook placed a hand on his back to prevent the human from falling off the couch. Taehyung took sharp breaths clutching his shirt.

"j-jungkook, w-what happend?" he asked and gulped. His throat  felt dry.

"she found you, and used her powers to awaken the poisen that was still inside of you" jungkook explained.

"what?!" Taehyung asked shocked. He peeked inside his shirt. But didnt see any difference.

"relax, you wont die. It will just sting. The poisen is old and less effective"

"oh thank god. I dont want to die just yet" taehying said. Then he fell silent. He suddenly remembered what he saw.

"i saw her" Taehyung said.

"the witch?"

"yes.."

"who, where?"

"she..It was Kana"

"who the fuck is Kana" Jungkook asked.

"that was her name...Well what she told me" taehyung then began to realise that kana wasnt kana. But just a lie.

"wait, she got in a disguise" Jungkook said and sighed. "fucking Sunja"

"sunja?"

"yes. Her real name. But i prefer not to speak it put loud, who knows if she can hear it."

"oh right. Well i got her phone number"

"let me see" Jungkook said and sat down next to Taehyung who took his phone from his pocket.

"her-wait...Huh? Its gone?!" he couldnt find her contact in his phone anymore.

"she deleted it..." Jungkook began thinking. He stood up walking around.

"so that means she doesnt need direct contact, she must have gotten what she needed..Wait" jungkooks eyes widen and he felt in his pockets. "Shit"

"whats wrong?" Taehyung asked..

"the necklace is gone."

"oh, is it really bad?" taehyung didnt undersrand magic at all. He didnt even believed it at first. But seeing what he got through and saw till now he will just say everything is possible. It wont even surprise him anymore if there appeared flying and talking cows.

"it contains most of her power. Without she isnt that powerful. But u guess i...Wel messed up"

"what happends now?" taehyung asked. He had a bad feeling about this.

"well we have to be careful. I wouldnt start a fight in the human realm. But i dont know about her"

"there will be a fight?" Taehyung wasn't looking forward at all. He just want to be with Jungkook. Just normal.

Jungkook wanted the same. His world was corrupted. And not safe for a human. Jungkook was on a high top but he wont be able to protect him frim his kind. They all were just for kill. They trued it many times. And jungkook wouldn't miss a single eye that glared at Taehyung wherever he walked.

"you dont have to fight. I will. But lets not think about that now. I will do my best to prevent it. I cant lose you again. I dont think you will come back a next time"

Taehyung hummed and looked down
Fiddling with his fingers. He suddenly didnt feel save in his own house anymore.

"hey its okay, i wont leave you out of my sight. Im staying here now"

"now?" Taehyung asked.

"well yea from now on. I went back to my realm before to, fix things"

"oh i see"

"come here" Jungkook said and sat down pulling Taehyung in his arms..
"i"

"i want to apologise"

"for what?" taehyung was confused.

"for hurting you earlier. I still had the anger in me. And i couldnt see people see people change your mind, making you scared of me. I did bad things to you"

"its okay now...Isnt it?" Taehyung looked up. He already forgot about those times. But he didnt feel any fear towards Jungkook now. He saw him as Jungkook. Someone he loved. Someone very, very special.

"if you think so then im happy"

"i do, i dont mind. As lomg you are here. Im okay"

"thank you"

Taehyung pulled Jungkooks face closer to kiss his lips. He smiled and pulled back. Jungkook chuckled his heart fluttering.

"i really love you" he whispered and Taehyung giggled.

"i love me too" he then stood up.

"hey say it back!" Jungkook said and went after him.

Taehyung laughed as he ran away from the other. But jungkooks wasnt playing these games. He transported somewhere alse in the bathroom and waited for Taehyung to pass.

"jungkook?" taehyung asked noticing Jungkook suddenly was gone.

"where are you?"

Jungkook opened the door and pulled Taehyung inside. He pinned the younger to the wall leaning close till their noses almost touched.

"say it back" jungkook said in a deep voice.

"i love you too.......Master" he then said with a grin.

"oh are you going to act like this, wel then...." Jungkook licked his lips. His eyes darkening at the name Taehyung said to him.

"lets play"

---

Should i add the detailed smut?

Also imma add some nice moments in it, since the last few were more about the storyline. And i have been missing fluff and romance moments :0

See you at the next!

🐰🐯