14: hobi and kookie

Taehyung had woken up in the morning. He felt Wierd.

He sat up and looked around Jungkook was gone as usual. He pouted.

Why does he even care if he is here or not. He cant just forgive him so easily. He shouldnt let him control him like that.

But taehyung remembered how kind Jungkook was when he was crying. A small smile formed on his lips.

But it didnt last Long. The memories of that night came back and he felt the wierd feeling again.

He got out of bed and walked towards Hoseoks room. Not even knocking before entering. He saw the older sit on the bed with his laptop.

Hoseok looked up when Taehyung entered the room.

"Ta-" he got interupted by the younger throwing himself over him. He wrapped a arm around him.

"ar-"

"mean men" Taehyung said and sniffled. He wetten Hoseoks shirt but he didnt care. He wanted someone to hold him right now.

"what, mean men? Who?" Hoseok asked. If anyone hurt is precious fried
He will get them in jail.

"m-men tried to do things to TaeTae" he said and sat on his knees. He looked at Hoseok sadly.

"they fucking dare." Hoseok hissed under his breath. He was angry. If they could just find a new home in a safer neighborhood it wouldn't have happend.

"Taetae didnt want it. B-but Jungkook s-saved me" Taehyung said.

Hoseok frowend a bit hearing that. How could that imaginary guy save him. Were those guys also fake?

"are you sure those men were there?" he asked caredully not to upset the other for not believing him.

"im not lying! Look" Taehyung showed him a scratch on his face from the ground. Hoseok clenched his jaw.

"what did they look like. Im going to find them"

"black"

"and?"

"i dont know, i didnt see. But Jungkook might know"

"how did he save you?" Hoseok asked curious. Again Jungkook.

"he threw them against the wall. And the ground. He is very strong"

"how? Is he real?"

taehyung fell silent. One time he was other time he wasnt. I didnt know himself what to tell others.

"Tell him"

"he is" he then answered.

"can i see him?"

"i dont know"

"why?"hoseok wanted to know who and what this Jungkook was. If he really saved Taehyung then he must be real in some sort.

"i...Dont know" Taehyung frowned puzzled and scratched his head. He didnt got all the answerd himself yet.

"okay...Im going to make you some nice breakfast. Forget what happend dont let it make you sad" hoseok ruffled the youngers hair and smiled.

Taehyung nodded wiping his eyes and smiled back.

"im big boy" he said and stood up. He left the room going for a shower.

Hoseok turned back to his laptop.

"jeon...Jungkook..." he typed and scolled down though the files tha the had acces to. Opening the one with that name..