48: real

Taehyung felt like he was crazy.

He was really missing jungkooks voice.

The voice that complained whenever he hugged his friends too tight.

Speaking of a friend. Taehyung decided to meet up with Taemin again. He had been asking him to meet up for a while now. They decided to have a dinner and then walk a bit.

Amd taehyung being the kind boy accepted to just talk with him.

"so are you doing okay? Its been a while" taehyung asked as they walked through the streets.

"i am" taemin said staring at taehyung.

"uhm so, i dont have a lot longer. I shod head home since hoseok will be there" Taehyung said. But he ctually was findng a excuse to leave. Taemin was getting annoying being so close.

And he really wanted to visit jungkook before the night fell. The sun was already setting.

"oh....But stay some longer"

"im sorry i cant, i really havw to go." taehyung said excusing himself. Taemin stared at the other leaving.

Taehyung was walking towards the forest again. Holding a white flower again. Suddenly his phone rang.

Taemin

"huh?" taehyung picked up. Maybe he forgot something or anythung else.

"oh h-hey Taehyung" it was taemin. Of course.

"what is it?"

"i uh. Think...We should stop meeting" Taemin sounded a bit strange.

"uh why so suddenly?"

"i dont know, bye" he suddenly hung up on taehyung who looked confused at the screen of his phone.
But taehyung shrugged not thinking much of it.

He wanted to cross the street but he froze. Because right on the other side.

Jungkook.

His eyes widen and he ran across. But suddenly he was gone.

"n-no!" taehyung shouted and looked around. But there wasnt even a jungkook. He wasnt there. Not a single trace of him.

Taehyung sighed sadly and continued walking to the forest. The sun had already set making it dark. Only the moon lit up the path through the clearing between the leaves.

Taehyung stood in front of the stone again. He kneeled down and placed the flower down.

Reading the name again. Something changed. He frowned and read it.

Jeon jeongguk 1890-2020

Jeon jungkook 1700-

"what?" taehyung didnt understand.
"you know. I dont care. I still feel sad. I miss you just so much" taehyung said and stood up. He couldn't stay to long. It would get too late.

He stared at the grave while cold tears rolled down his cheeks. Its been four days and the pain was still there as it was yesterday.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyungs heart skipped a beat. His breath got stuck in his throat.

"Taehyung"

It repeated. Slowly taehyung turned around and lifted his head. His eyes stinging to break down crying. His hands stated to tremble.

"j-jungkook?" Taehyung whispered. Scared to even think this was real.

"Taehyung...." jungkook voice was calming. Sending a shiver down taehyungs spine. It sounded deep and enchanting for him. Effecting his body emedielty.

"are....Are you real?" Taehyung asked carefully.

"touch me" Jungkook said and stepped closer. Just like before.

Taehyung hesitantly lifted hid hand and touched the other. Feeling his hand sink in the soft fabric, touching his chest. He could feel a heart beat inside his chest. And his palm felt the warmth of the skin Under the fabric.

"h-how?" taehyung began crying. "how i-is this p-possible. You a-arent real!?"

"i am real baby, im real. Im right here" Jungkook said pulled him in a tight hug. Letting taehyung cry in his arms. The boy utched on jungkooks shirt so tight. Afraid he will dissapear again if he let go.

"j-jungkook" taehyung said beteen a sob. "jungkook j-jungkook" he pressed his face in jungkooks chest wettening it. But jungkook didnt care.

"im here love, im here" jungkook said and gently swayed them side to side. Calming taehyungs cries of his soft geture.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug but didnt let go of the other. Jungkook reached for taehyungs hand removing it from his shirt to intertwine their fingers. He smiled softly at the boy.

"im not going anywhere anymore" he said and taehyung felt like crying again. But instead of that he leaned forward pulling jungkook in a kiss.

The kiss was long. Both longing for the other. And finnaly have reached the other. Being able to touch the other. butterflies erupted in their stomach making them feel so happy and complete again.

Jungkook let go of taehyungs hands to wrap his arm around taehyungs waist and the other placing on his cheek. Wiping the tears away with his thumb.

Both didnt want to pull away, but they had to. Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck and rested his head in his shoulder.

"i love you, i love you so much" he said looking at jungkooks side profile.

"i love you too my dear Taehyung"

---

I couldnt wait to write this chapter weeeeee

I hope you like it. Thanks for reading, see u at the next update wowiee!