22: first (M)

Skip if you dont like smut. :)

::::))))

"Jimin wait!" Taehyung said running after him. A week had passed, him and Jimin went out together to a restaurant.

It was fun untill Jimin had to leave to work. Taehyung would have to travel alone back home. Well kind off.

"what?" he asked standing in the doorway of the bus. The driver looked at him impatient.

"thank you for today, i had fun" Taehyung smiled and Jimin smiled back

"of course anytime. Im glad you enjoyed it. Gotta go now see you later"

Taehyung was lucky he didnt have to work today. Hoseok wasnt home so he had all the time to watch movies and play video games on the tv.

He stayed there watching the bus drive off untill it dissapeared in the distance. Then sighed and turned around.

He was startled seeing someone in front of him.

"a-ah i didnt see you-Taemin?!" Taehyung was surprised to see the older here.

"hey Taehyung. I didnt know you were here?" he asked.

"i was here with Jimin"

"fun, are you free now?"

"not really, i have to go home. Hoseok is at work and i need to so some things before he gets back" he didnt know how Taemin jist saw him here. Kida odd. He doesnt live nearby and his work isnt either.

"oh, i see" Taemin looked at Taehyung.

"why are you here? You dont come here often do you?"

"not really, i was just wandering around"

"ah okah, well i gotta go now bye" Taehyung said and theu hugged. When Taehying higged him and looked behind Taemin at the streets he coukd see a angry looking Jungkook across the streets. Leaning against the building his arms crossed

Taehyung gulped at the dark eyes staring at them. A truck passed and Jungkook was gone.

"i-i have to go now" Taehyung said quickly and waved at him walking the way to home.

"bye" thats all taemin said as he stared at Taehyung untill he was out of sight.

-

Taehyung arrived home and close the front door. Dropping his jacket on the chair near the door and walked inside.

"i thought i made something clear"

"a-ah Jungkook"  taehyung said. But he couldnt see him in the room. He turned around a few times but he wasnt there.

"why are you hugging that Taemin?"

"he's my friend"

"he sees you as more. He looks at you differently. I said you should meet uo with him"

"i didnt" i looked around starting to panick slighly from not being able to see him.

"you are mine Kim Taehyung" suddenmy Jungkook appeared in front of him walking forward. Making Taehyung back away. The intense dark look in Jungkooks eyes intimitating the other.

"k-kookie" Taehyung said his back hitting the wall. Jungkook trapped him between his arms looking down on the human.

"im going to make you mine Taehyung" he whispered and kissed Taehyungs neck. He sucked a mark and his hand moved down to Taehyungs chlothes crotch. He rubbed it and heared Taehyung gasp and gripped on Jungkooks sleeves.