9: not alone

"Taetae!" Jimin shouted as he was in their house. Hoseok let him in and sat on the couch.

"Taeeeeee!" he was not giving up until the younger was downstairs. Tapping his foot on the floor and crossing his arms. He refused to climb the stairs and go find him.

"what!?" he heard a voice from upstairs. Hoseok looked at them annoyed covering his ears.

"come here!"

"Jimin!?"

"yea duh!" Jimin said with a chuckle. After he said that he heard a thud from upstairs and then feet running towards the stairs.

"Jiminie!" he shouted and ran towards his friend. They hugged eachother while laughing.

"you fresh and done?"

"yea, why are you here?" taehyung asked. Not that he didnt want him here. But Jimin just showed up without warning him.

"im going to the city, want to join me?"

"yes yes"

"alright, im here with Yoongiyoons car so we will be fast" Jimin grinned showing him the keys.

Taehyung smiled and grabbed his shoes. Putting them on quickly.

"i dont know when you will be home. But i have to work in the afternoon. I dont think i will be late back" Hoseok said to Taehyung watching hin tie his shoes.

"thats okay Hyung, ill just eat with Jiminie" he grabbed his keys putting them in his pocket before following Jimin to the door.

"bye Hyung" Jimin and Taehyung said waving at Hoseok who smiled and waved back at the two.

"i want a diver licence" Taehyung said as he stepped in the car. Jimin chuckled and started the car. Taehyung used to be afraid of cars after something happend in the past. He just couldnt remember why. But it still felt weird. Like something happend one day.

"yo always say this. Why dont you go for it?"

"i dont have enough money to do that."

"hoseok offered many times to pay for you, just accept it" Jimin said and drove off onto the road.

"no, im not accepting money. I will work for it!" Taehyung said and balded his fist with a smile. He wanted to work for it and earn the possibility to pay for things. He was not poor. But a license could end up really expensive. And he wanted to keep enough money for fun things....

And food.

The drive took a while, it was further away than the village shops. This was the real city. Taehyung would visit there more often if he lived closer. It was full of fun things. And a lot of shops.

He really liked one of them the most.

Gucci

He really want to buy things there. But that was really too expensive for him. He needs to get a really well payed job if he ever want to get something of that store.

He dreamed of being a model one day. To wear nice chlothes and feel beautiful.

But he was very insecure about everything. It all came from his past. People would insult him only because he was different.

Because that one person haunted him. He would ruin everything he does. Taehyung just wants him gone.
But he couldnt, he wont listen whatever he did.

"okay we are here" Jimin said after half an hour drive. They had parked the car in the centrum of the city. They got out the car.

"yay!" Taehyung said happy and hopped after Jimin.