44: different world

The two were sleeping so peacefully. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around his lovely human while taehyung had his legs around Jungkook. Both holding the other as close as possible.

The spirit held him tighter...Like he knew it might have be the last time.

"well well, how cute" seomone spoke in the room. She stared down at the two. Scrunching here nose seeing a new mark on Taehyungs neck. Indicating they did it again.

"i hate both of you" she said. But she couldn't kill taehyung just yet. Now she knew what he was good for she wants to have it herself. She wants the wishes to gain power. To be stronger and make everyone fear her. Turn earth into her playground.

She stepped closer and pulled taehyubg a bit out of jungkooks embrace. Then placed her hand on Taehyungs head.

Taehyung frowned and squirmed around. The slight frown quickly moved into a yelp and he woke up panicked.

Letting out a susprised scream when he saw Sunja next to his bed.

That woke up Jungkook who emedietly got out of bed suddenly all chlothed and ready.

"stay away from him" jungkook said standing in front of his human.

"you dont tell me what to do, you are a traitor leaving the throne for..This...A disgusting human"

"i dont want the throne, i dont need it"

"hm well, then you wouldnt mind me taking him with me" she suddenly appearing behind Jungkook crouched next to Taehyung who crawled away from her.

"s-stay back witch" he said.

"dont fucking touch him!" jungkook said lifting the women up by her neck when she reached out for the boy. Jungkooks eyes turned dark as he squeezed her neck. His nails pinching in her flesh.

"Taehyung leave, now" Jungkook said. Taehyung hesetated but seeing the witch stare at him her her glowing poisonous green eyes. He decided to listen to jungkook. He stood up only in the shirt he got from jungkook and boxers running from his room.

Sunja chuckled and lifted her hand.  As soon as she did so. There was a scream heard from the hallway and a thud.

Jungkooks eyes widen and looked past the door seeing taehyung on the floor clutching his chest.  He realesed the witch who emedieltly flashed away.

Appearing next to taehyung.

"DONT!" jungkook shouted running forward. But he was too late. He saw the women place her hand on taehyungs forhead. Her eyes burned a bright green and then she dissapeared.

"Tae!?" Jungkook fell on his knees next to the human. He didnt want this to happen so soon. He didnt got time to prepaire taehyung for this.

Taehyungs body still layed there. Breathing slowly. But his mind was somewhere else.

"fuck!" jungkook said and he faded away.

-

Taehyung gasped and coughed as he opened his eyes.
He sat up taking deep breaths. It felt like he had been laying here for weeks. His mouth was dry and the slight light burned his eyes.

Where am i?

He thought and sat up. The room looked dark and scary. He was on a bed with black silky covers. He moved his legs wich hurted.

He didn't understand why everything hurted so much. Most impotantly his chest. He looked in his grey shirt and gasped

He could see a stitched up skin in the middle of his chest. It hurted.

"i have to go home" he said and got up. His feet touching the cold floor. He walked to the door opening it.

Everything was grey and black.
He started walking, he went to the stairs. Something attacted him. He felt he went the right way and turned corners without hesetating.

Like he been here before.

He pushed open two big doors hearing them screech. He froze in place as he stared at the thing.

A throne

He first didnt reconise it. But now it did. He knew exactly where he was. This is where jungkook lived. He sat with him on that throne. The witch was standing there, in front of it.

"welcome...Home" someone said.

Taehyung turned around seeing Jugkook behind him. He felt a lot safer now knowing he wasnt alone.

"why are we here?" Taehyung asked.

"Sunja did this, im sorry"

"why?"

"she wants the wishes herself. But i cant let that happen. I will keep you with me. Just stay here. She will cone to us"

"im scared Jungkook" Taehyung said with teary eyes. He was just a human that lived his life and now he got into this. He didnt know how to act.

"i know i know" Jungkook pulled him in a hug and stroked his hair. Carefully he lifted him up bridal style and walked up the stairs to his throne.

He sat down and looked around him. The others abandoned the castle. Who wouldnt expect that. Jungkook left them. So they had to move to a different leader.

"meet me in the forest if you want to live" taehyung heared. He looked up at jungkook.

"what is it?"

"she is in the forest..."

"let her come" jungkook said and looked at the big doors, the entrance of the castle.

"she will...Hurt me.." taehyung said already prepairing for the painful feeling in his chest to come back.

"i hate this" jungkook said and they dissapeared.

-

"Taehyung im home!" hoseok shouted as he entered the house

He didnt get a response so he sighed and just went upstairs to unpack his suitcase.

But at the top of the stairs he froze and gasped.

"Taehyung!" he panicked hurrying to the boy. He shook him but taehyung wasnt responding. Hue heart still beated but he wouldnt wake up.

"tae!" hoseok said shaking him.

"shit shit" hoseok got his phone and called.

"im Hoseok.. Please come here. My friend isnt waking up!" he said panicked as he got a answer.

"please hurry!"

---

I decided not ti wrute a detailed smut for this chapter. Heh sorry.

Also after this story i will start another vkook story.
Its very cliche with a bad boy and a innocent boy.

I just like that a lot haha dont @ me lol.

Thanks for reading see you at the next chapter!