46: jeon Jeongguk

"mr Jung hoseok" the nurse came back she had seen hoseok sit in the hallway falling asleep.

"oh hey" hoseok woke up emedietly. He wasnt that fast asleep yet.
"and anything?" he asked

"he is stable now"

"so what happend will he be okay?"

"its ssems so yes. He was showing signs of heart and body failure yet nothing seemes to be wrong with him. He is fine and should be waking up any moment after the medication wore off. "

"and that is?..." hseok needed to know time.

"a hour or two, i suggest you go home." she said with a kind sound. He really didnt want the patient's friend to get exhausted or pass out here.

"no-"

"its okay go home Hoseok" Jimin walked in towards the older.

"jimin, yoongi?" hoseok was suprised to see them here.

"i saw your text. Of course i will be here" jimin said. Then turned to the nurse. "how it Taehyung?"

"he is doing fine, no need to worry"

"good, now hoseok you go, i will watch over him. I will call as soon he wakes up"

"o-okay then" hoseok sighed and stood up. He looked in the room before leaving. The nurse said he will be fine yet hoseok felt so worried for his friend. He didnt want anything bad to happen to him.

-

Taehyung felt warm. His head laying on something soft. He liked that. He frowned and opened his eyes when the light was bright.

"oh geez" He said blinkng from the light in the room. He looked at the window. He could see the moon.
Night?

He then held his head and groaned.

"where am i?" he looked around, and quickly reconised it as a hospital from the overdose of white and the supplies in the room.

He himself was wearing white shorts. And a black shirt. He frowned these were his clothes. Where he slept in. This shirt was..

Jungkooks....

Taehyung then gasped remembering what just happend. He looked around and got out of bed.

"jungkook?" he called.

"Jungkook!"

"jungkook please!!" he felt like crying. Remembering how the older had fallen down, and blood was spilling into the keaved and sand of the forest.

'The third and last wish, kill me and set me free'

Taehyung began crying and fell in his knees.

"no....No dont be gone.."

"JUNGKOOK!" He shouted and hit the floor Frustrated.

Someone hurried into the room and sat next to him wraping its arm around the crying boy.

"hey hey Tae calm down what happend?" It was Jimin. Taehyung looked up and hugged him.

"he's gone, please make him come back" taehyung wiped his eyes on jimins shirt. The older didnt care and let him use it as he wanted.

"who is gone?"

"Jungkook!" taehyung shouted.

"tae he-"

"DONT SAY IT! He was real. He was real" taehyung pulled way from Jimin and stood up.

He remembered something.

"there is something i got to show you"

"oh, what is it?"

"you will see. Its...Important" jungkook said

Taehyung turned around and saw Yoongi stand there. He didnt look any different.

"is it true, is he gone?" yoongi asked. Taehyung frowned a but but nodded wiping his eyes. "no way..." yoongi mumbled and looked at the window.

Taehyung then saw hus chance and ran away out if the room.

"Tae!?" Jimin shouted seeing him run away.

"i will go get him" Yoongi said and left the room.

-

Taehyung was running. He didnt care anymore he had to know. He just must see.

It was raining and cold, the night breeze making him shiver. Yet he kept running. He passed their house his legs and feet were hurting a lot. His sides stung from not working out and suddenly running a marathon.

He kept going wiping his face from the water time to time to clear his vision and breathing.

The forest came near and he ran on the path into the forestm he suddenly tripped and fell on his knees.

It hurted, his knees hurted.

He actually fell this time. So soft strong arm to wrap around him and hold him. No jungkook to catch his fall like he used to.

Nothing. Just the cold wet ground to meet him.

Taehyung got back up now just walked further to the small clearing.
He saw the bench and the bushes. The stone poking out from under the leaves.

He hurried to it and fell down on his knees pulling the leaves away with force. Almost destroying the plant that was in his way.

He wiped his face again and looked at it. The name was still there. The old angraving with the year and his name.

But this time it was more. The black space as now filled. A new engraving had appreared. Making clear fresh lines in the stone.

jeon jeongguk 1890 - 2020

Taehyung started sobbing he felt cold and wet. His heart was crushing by the heavy feeling.

He was gone. His love was gone.

"WHY!" taehyung shouted and hit the stone.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"i forgave you...Wasnt that enough?...." taehyung said his voice lowering. He couldnt shout at a stone. He wont even hear taehyungs cries anyway.

"Tae.." someone stood next to taehyung holding a umberella. Taehyung slowly looked up.

It was yoongi.

"why are you following me" taehyung asked wiping his face to stop crying.

"i know about Jungkook"

"no you dont, no one does"

"im the same, i saw him everytime. You know he cheated for you when playing the card game."

Taehyungs eyes widen and he looked up. Yoongi nodded and taehyung hugged the older crying all over again.

"i dont know about you, but why did he leave me?"

"he didnt" Yoongi said comforting the younger as far he could. He wasnt the best handling crying and sad people. He would get akward and not know what to do.

"i s-saw it" taehyung said between a sob. He pulled away looking at the stone.

"he will always be with you, he will find his home. Even if he is not here"

"after all this...he just...Left" taehyung said and stood up. He looked one more time and decided to head back, he cant get himself freeze and get sick.

---

I thought i published this. But i didnt? Strange. Well here it is i guess..

I thank you for reading again and will update soon!

I hope you will stick with me to the end, its comming closer now 👀

Hihee