35: death

Taehyung was at work, he had a full shift today, and was feeling really bored. There were not a lot of people so Jimin left early.

He sighed and leaned on the counter. Waiting for a customer. He didnt have to wait long. The bell rang, he looked up putting his work mode back on.

The person was wearing a long black coat, a hood covering his face. He looked scary.

"hello may i help you?" Taehyung asked politely.

"i would like your favorite" the man took off his hood. And Taehyungs eyes lit up.

"Kookie!" he smiled bright. Jungkook was again gone for almost two full days worrying Taehyung a lot

"hey Tae, sorry i was gone"

"its okay, but why" Taehyung said as he grabbed a cup to make his drink.

"i just have things i have to fix. Since you are beginning to remember everything"

"can you now explain to me what happend. I just need an explanation" taehyung said. Jungkook was so shady with his answers.

"lets talk with a drink"

"okay" taehyung made one of his favorite like jungkook asked. Making a cold mango tea with jelly. Adding a straw and a lid.

He walked to where Jungkook sat down and joined in front of him.
"here you go" he placed the cup on the table.

"its for you"

"o-oh me?" Taehyung was surprised.

"i figured you didnt drink yet. I will pay" Jungkook smiled and pushed the cup towards Taehyungs side.

The younger smiled and took a big gulo from it. Smiling at the delicious flavour.

"so...Tell me what this is all about"

"okay. Well. You died before" he started. Getting straight to the thing.

"oh......"

"but it was my fault, you were a human like now. And i fell in love with you even if i shouldnt. I was told to manipulate you into finding a neclace for me  since you were the one that got a pure heart, Thats it called. You are able to see the secret door"

"a secret door?"

"yes. Its like a treasure room, behind the door is a necklace. Wich will grand the wearer three wishes. You can see that many people want to find it and make them powerful"

"mhm" Taehyung listened curious sipping his drink.

"but i fell in love with you and got...Wel.. Distracted. I knew that i wasnt the only one after it. And others were not so nice. So i decided to keep it a secret that you were the one with a pure heart...." jungkook stopped and looked at tbe table.

"and then what" taehyung asked. Looking at Jungkook who looked not so happy.

"well someone find out, the one that punished the one that wont keep to their task. She is cruel, a poisen to my kind. But we dont seem to be able to get rid of her. Since she is a witch, he keeps returning.. And well to punish me for loving a human she killed you. But you came back, i knew you would. You have a pure heart you would have to be born as a second chance."

"so i really died....." taehyung mumbled. "a-and what will happen now?"

"well she is back, and she knows what you are. She is after you. I cant let that happen. I wanted to wait untill all your memories about me came back. But we dont have that much time anymore"

"i-i dont know what to do" Taehyung said he got so much information. It all sounded so unreal.

"just trust me, i wont let you die a second time. I wont lose you out of my sight a second time" Jungkook said. He stood up and then something fell out of his pocket.
Taehyung looked at it.