25:Research

Taehyung was annoyed by Jungkook.

"Tae baby?" Jungkook said as they sat in the park. Jungkook wanted to take Taehyung on a date again.

"yes?" the younger said back wiggling his baret toes on the grass.  He had taken off his shoes to feel the soft grass while walking.

"i have to go do something, i will be back soon"

"oh, where are you going?" Taehyung asked. His smile dropped he really enjoyed being around Jungkook and now he was about to leave again. He was leaving more frequently lately.

"i cant tell, dont worry you will be fine" Jungkook patted Taehyungs head.

"i dont want you to go" Taehyung pouted. He bend down and took a flower from the ground.

"i have to"

"here then take this flower to protect you" he said and placed the flower in Jungkooks hair.

Jungkook chuckled and stood up.

"see you in a bit"

Then he was gone.

And he havent returned all day. It was already past dinner and Taehyung left house to go to the big library in the city.

He was annoyed, but decided to take this time to do some reasearch about Jungkook. If he isnt a profile in the human documents then maybe he is somewhere in the books.

Taehyung sighed as he opened another book he put it on the tower of other five books. He was searching every book with the names Kook, Jeon, jung, jungkook. But there was none.

But then his eyes caught something in the book.

'story of Jeon'

Taehyung had found something. He read further.

'legend of a spirit'

Those words were all thar was seen. But he got a clue. He closed the book and ran towards the shelvs again
But this time going to the 'fantasy' part.

He searched for the part with 'legends' and 'mythical beings'

Grabbing a few books wich came close to what he was looking for and hopefully contain something about Jungkook.

He opened one and started searching. It didnt took long for him to find a page that was sticking together. He carefully pulled them apart trying not to rip or damage the paper.

He saw what he needed to know.

'the story of a legendary creature told to the kids. To scare them away from the evil spirit that would be told that haunted the shadows.

He is said to be called jeon. But in all it wasnt his real name.

It was Jeon Jeongguk the demon spirit haunting the human world. '

Taehying had wide eyes as he looked at the information. He grabbed the illustration book next and started searching on the name Jeongguk. He found it very quick. And his face changed to a scared but also interested one.

It was man that looked almost like Jungkook the art asnt very accurate to his opinion. But it also wasnt jungkook? It had his face. But his hair was longer And tied back In a bun. A pair of black wings were visible. And his chlothing was different. It was a black long jacket like coat with silver swirls decorating it. And a shirt with pants. Shoes with a small heel.

And his eyes they were colored red and hus expression was darker.

This wasnt Jungkook right?

But it sais that Jungkook is Jeongguk. And this art is Jeongguk.