10: back off

Taehyung lazily hung onto Taemin as they walked into his house. It was a nice big apparent. Lot of white and red.

"they look like strawberrys~" taehyung said dreamy pointing at the pillows on the couch.

"you are so cute"

"yay im cuuute~" Taeyung smiled and pulled away from the other as he stubled towards the flowers.

"pretty flowerrr"

"Taehyung, come you have to stop and go to bed" Taemin pulled his at his shoulders guiding him into his bedroom.

"sit" he pushed him down on the bed and walked to his closer. Taking a black shirt out of it and trew it at Taehyung who was looking around like a kid in a toy store.

"oeeh for me? Present?~" Taehyung unfolded it looking at the big shirt.

"yes, you can sleep here. Ill go on the couch." he left the younger to change.
He took his pants and shoes off getting onto the couch. Using the big blanket to warm himself.
He didnt mind sleeping here. As lomg the younger slept good he was okay with it.

He closed his eyes and a image of the other wearing his big black shirt was in his mind. He grinned and imagined it all as the youngers walked around his house in his chlothes.

Oh how much he wanted him, only if the other would know.

He bit his lip at the thoughts and sat up. Looking at his bedroom door. He slowly got from the couch and walked towards the door.

Opening it carefully amd peeked inside. There he was. Taehyung.

Lying on his stomach not even under the covers. Wearing his black shirt thar he gave him. His slim legs on full view.

It was a good sight.

Taemin licked his lips walking closer to the other and bend over the bed. Placing his hand in the youngers tighs. Feeling the warm soft skin.

His eyes traveling up to where the shirt has risen up giving away a small bit of his ass.

"back off"

Taemin heared a deep voice and he flinched something swatted his hand away.

"wha-" he looked around Searching where it came from. But there was only silence. He shrugged and grabbed the younger again many imaged playing in his mind as he wiped his hand over the others back.

Suddenly the air grew thick and cold. He felt a dark aura in here making him gulp and look around a bit alarmed.

"hello?"

"dont fucking touch him"

"who-"

"he's mine!"

A force pushed Taemin off the younger onto the floor. Taemin looked around as he defenetly was not just slipping. No way that happend. Something pushed him. He hurried in his feet and went out of the room closing the door.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully dreaming of floating on a white cotton candy though a rainbow land with unicorns.

Not knowing how someone was watching him always. Always watching over him as he slept. Keeping him safe from any danger for those many hours, day and now even years.

"my preacious baby boy. You are mine you understand"

Jungkooks voice was heard in Taehyungs dream. But he was too far gone to even care. He was buisy looking for the diamond key for the castle doors with his blue cat.