50: understand

Taehyung was slowly waking up. He felt well rested. Like he slept a long time. He could see brigh sunlight hit his eyes, that had woken him from his deep sleep.

He turned around wanting to wrap his arm around something...

Someone

But his hand fell down helplessly. Taehyung emedielty opened his eyes.

The bed was empty.

He frowned and sat up rubbing his eys quickly to wake up. He looked around worried.

"jungkook?" he called. Maybe he was at the window. He looked there but he could see his whole room from his bed. And jungkook was no where to be seen.

"j-jungkook!?" he shouted and his yes teared up. Was it just a dream?

He got out of bed and pulled his.. no, Jungkook's shirt down to cover himself to his knees.  Hurrying to the bathroom. He looked inside and opened the cabinet. There were no pills.

He then went to Hoseoks room. The older was still in his bed. He went away and ran downstairs almost tripping on the stairs.

He did trip on the last two, his foot slipped. He yelped and covered his face as he fell. But he didnt hit the ground.

He felt something soft and comforting. Slowly he opened his eyes and gasped.

"be careful my love" it was Jungkook.

"you..You-you" taehyung said and teared up.

"woah there why are you crying?" jungkook asked. He didnt know why taehyung got so emotional. Jungkook himself wasnt a emotional person. He never was.

"i-i thought you were gone" taehyung wiped his eyes trying not to cry.

Jungkook smiled warm and picked taehyung up. He placed him in the kitchen counter geting between his legs.

"hm, i already said. Im not leaving you. I made my promise" Jungkook said and pressed their noses together softly

"im really scared you will be gone one day...." taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkook to hold him.

"i know, but im here now. Im here with you in your world. Here on esrth. Im flesh and blood. Just like you" jungkook said and pecked taehyungs lips.

Taehyung pulled jungkook back when he felt him pull away. Taehyung needed to have jungkook closer. He wanted jungkook.

He kissed the raven haired softly, his lips moving with jungkooks. Both enjoying it so much.

Jungkooks hand moved to rest on taehyungs hips whike taehyung cupped jungkooks face in his hands.

"dont kiss"

The two in the kitchen parted and looked at a frowning hoseok who had his arms crossed.

Taehyung blushed when hoseok catched them but tried to act cool. While jungkook just stared back at hoseok copying his posture.

"dont copy me you annoying kid"

"im older than you will ever be human"

"pff"

"im the one thats 230 years old here so shut it" Jungkook said and wrapped his arm around taehyungs waist to support him while the boy hopped down back on his feet.

"you arent 230 years old. You look 25"

"i chose to look 23 but whatever."

"annyway, taehyung, who the fuck is this?" hoseok asked. He was slighty irritated by waking up to this.