52: new start

"isnt this great" taehyung said laying on the floor in the sun. His eyes closed.

"it is actually" Jungkook said from the kitchen. He was prepairing lunch for them.

They had bought a house recently. It wasnt big. But it was near the city. Where taehyung always wanted to live. They had a small garden and two bedrooms. A bathroom and everything else they needed.

Jungkook had gotten a job in the police through Hoseok. He had the skills that were very useful. Strong, alert, fast, smart.

And to taehyung he looked fucking hot in a uniform.

So that was a plus for both of them.

And taehyung he was a artist. He liked to paint a lot. He used the livingroom with the big window to paint his art. It had good sunlight.
If it was dark he used the spare bedroom for his supplies, as a atelier.

"Tae baby, food it ready" jungkook said placing the bowls on the table. Taehyung sat up and ruffled his hair back in model before standing up.

"ah thank you" taehyung smiled and pecked jungkooks lips making the taller smile.

Taehyung took a sip from the soup.

"woah its really good" he said.

"i poured my love into it." jungkook said dramatically. Taehyung chuckled and almost chocked on his udon noodle.

"dont die"

"you should have became a chef" taehyung said wiping his mouth.

"then i wont wear a uniform like that. And you like it so much" jungkook winked with a smirk.

"thats right, i do. You look fucking amazing in that" taehyung said. Then blushing at his own words.

"i know"

"what time do you have work today?"

"in a hour"

"okay, i will quickly get your stuff ready after lunch. I forgot last night"

"thank you love" Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook had changed. He was more social, still a bit cold to others. But at least he was talking and not complaining or emedietly insulting people.

He really came to life like a flower that bloomed. His behavior was more warm yet dominant. Dont get fooled by his smile. If he wanted to he can make taehyung submit to him with only his eyes.

The two had finished their lunch and jungkook was getting dressed in his uniform. While putting on his belt taehyung walked to him so gracefully.

"hm my handsome officer" taehyung said and buttoned the last buttuns of jungkooks suit.

"and you are my beautiful sexy artist" jungkook said and kissed those soft lips. He was happy to have a life with taehyung. He can now kiss and cherish him without any trouble.

"now go, i will be here" taehyung patted jungkooks chest and handed him his car keys.

"i will text you when im on my way back"

"okay, bye kookie" taehyung said with a smile waving at jungkook who now left through the door.

He watched jungkook drive off before closing the door. His bare feet patting softly on the wooden floor as he walked to his painting.

He was painting the sunflowers that stood in front of their window. But then with a red sky like a sunset instead of the a blue cloudy one.

"pretty flowers" taehyung said adding new paint to his brush.