16: argue

Taehyung layed in bed. He was thinking. A frown on his face.

He went on a date with his imaginary stalker..

He actually liked it a lot

He thought the other was handsome

But he wasnt real was he?

But the waiter saw him...He ate....Had a drink.......He was really there..

Why did i like it. Why doesnt my mind care what happend in the past. How can i get over it like this. I should hate him..

But i cant

"god its so confusing to me"  Taehyung whined and rolled to his other side.

"what is confusing you?" Jungkooks voice was heard. Taehyung looked around. He didnt see the other anywhere. So he guessed he was back in his mind.

"you"

"how so"

"i just dont understand why i liked it. Why i dont hate you. Why i enjoy spending time with you."

"oh is that so" Jungkook appeared in the room. He sat down on Taehyung bed. Once again in the exact same outfit and exact same hair.  It what was always the same of him.

Its what made him so unreal.

"so you want to date me?" Jungkook asked lifting a brow.

"no"

"why not?" Jungkook asked with a frown. How can Taehyung say no.

"because just not.....you"

"why not!" Jungkook was slowly losing his calm temper. He was angered very fast. And the only thing he wants is saying, no, to him.

"because you are not real Jungkook!" Taehyung said. He got out of bed.
Jungkook looked at him. He took a deep breath and his eyes darken.

"you have no fucking idea how real i can be!" Jungkook shouted at him.

"you have no idea how long i protected you without you knowing. How long i followed you. Watched you get happy, get sad. How i couldn't comfort you, touch  you!" Jungkook stood up while saying this and walked closer to Taehyung.

"dont tell me i am not fucking real. Because i am real. I became real for YOU Kim Taehyung." Jungkook was finished and stood in front of Taehyung who looked at him with wide eyes.

"i...I Jungkook i-" Taehyung didnt know what to say. He just shut up letting the others words sink in. He never realised that he was always out of trouble. People dissapear after a wrong encounter. Times he fell but didnt hurt himself. He magically regained balance.

"all those times....was it you?" taehyung asked.

"every fucking single time."  jungkook was still angry. It was seen in his expression.

"i didnt know....."

"of course you didnt" Jungkook grabbed Taehyungs chin and turned his head to the side. Placing his lips on his neck.

Taehyung greabbed Jungkooks jacket holding it tighly. Feeling the hot breath of the older on his skin.
He closed his eys feeling a pleasurable feeling.

Suddenly Jungkook pulled away. He looked at the purple mark on Taehyungs neck and then at his eyes.

"ill leave you now" Jungkook said and he dissapeared. Leaving taehyung standing there.

"wai-hmm" Taehyung sighed and sat down on the floor.

"i dont knoww!" Taehyung said and shook his head. He sighed again and rolled on the floor.

"Ta-why are you on the floor?" Hoseok said as he opened the door. He didnt expect to see the younger lay in the floor with a frown on his face.

"oh, nothing really" taehyung looked at him. But didn't make any movement to stand up

"well, Jimin and Yoongi are here. So come down" Hoseok said and gave Taehyung one last confused look before leaving. But to Taehyungs anoyance he left the door open.

"hyuung doooooor!" he shouted but he dodnt hear the older come back.

"uuuurhg" Taehyung got up and walked out. He brushed his teeth and went downstairs not even caring to change into other chlothing. 

"TaeTae!" Jimin said and jumped on Taehyungs back. 

"hey chim" Taehyung catched the other and walked to the kitchen.

"did you fall out of bed?" Jimin asked with a chuckle.
Taehyung dropped Jimin back on his own feet and grabbed a glass. Filling it with orange juice.

"maybe" he answered and sipped his drink.

" i brought my yoongi boonie with me. But i rather spend time with you."

"alright" Taehyung smiled and placed his empty glass down.

"lets go upstairs then" Taehyung suggested and thats what they did.

"whats on your neck-is it a hickey!? Who is the lucky person??" Jimin asked and grinned.

"its nothing"

"it doesnt look like nothing to me." Jimin lifted a brow and touched it. Taehyung pushed his hand away.

"its nothing Jimin"

"is it Taemin? Are you with him now?" Jimin asks. He knew about the huge interest Taemin had on his friend. The air grew thick and had a strange feeling.

"what no! we are friends i rejected him for the second time." Taehyung said. He really didnt see his friend more than friends. The room turned back to normal. Taehyung looked around. For the other...But he didnt see him. He pouted.

Taehyung knew exactly what it was and who did it. But he couldnt tell it was Jungkook. They wont understand.

-

That night Taehyung looked out of his window. Looking at the stars and the moon. The fresh air blew through his hairs.

He sighed and looked down.

"why does my heart want you..."

---

Sorry for a short chapter. Im at a family members birthday. I wanted to update annyways for my readers :)

Next will be normal again ^^