23: sleeping ghost (-M)

Taehyung had woken up in the morning. He felt comfortable and warm. He felt a arm around his waist and knew it was Jungkooks. It held him tightly almost in a possesive way.

He smiled and the shifted to turn around. Jungkooks grip tightened around his waist. Refusing to let go.

Taehyung felt strange. He moved his legs and felt he was naked. Images of last night came into his mind and he blushed a deep red.

He just lost his virginity to Jungkook, to his ghost. To the person that haunted him. He couldnt believe he did that. He should be regretting it.

But he didnt. He couldnt feel bad about it. He had liked it. He even smiled while thinking about it. He smiled knowing Jungkook was real.

He had felt every touch,

every breath,

Heard every word,

Everything.

He stared up at Jungkooks face. Seeing hin sleep. His lips slightly parted.

So the ghost sleeps?

Taehyung studied every part of his face. It wasnt perfect like before. His hair was messy for the first time. Some hair were still sticking together on his neck part from yesterday. He had a long scratch mark on his arm.

Taehyung scolded himself for hurting Jungkook, he didnt notice it last night.
He was looking at his skin and bare chest, his hand moved up and he placed it on top of where a heart should be.

*ba-thumb*

*ba-thumb*

There was a heartbeat. Taehyung smiled Again. He began to believe Jungkook was actually real, that he was human. That he wasnt just dreaming this.

He was so focused on studying the older that he did not notice a pair of eyes had opened and stared down at him.

Taehyung traveled his fingerd up over Jungkooks collarbone to his jawline. Then he saw Jungkooks eyes look directly at him.

Taehyung flinched and retracted his hand. Jungkook chuckled at him pulling Taehyung closer against him.

"like seeing me like this hm" he whispered and squeezed Taehyungs ass with one hand.
Taehyung whimpered feeling a sting in his as when he squeezed it.

"oh is my baby sore" Jungkook said and grinned. " looks like i fucked you well"

Taehyung looked down hiding in Jungkooks chest. "s-stop, its embarrassing"

"you are mine Taehyung, you always were" Jungkook said his voice lowering to a deep voice. He stared at the human in his arms and his breath was getting heavier.

"no one get between us, no one wil get in my way" he said to himself. His brown orbs were turning darker, almost black "mine"

Taehyung looked up with those innocent eyes and Jungkook smiled his expression changing to his normal one.

"im hungry"

"hoseok is home" jungkook said. He knew the other was back, he knows a lot. Its something he got.

"oh, but i dont want you to go" Taehyung said his expression dropped At the thought of Jungkook leaving again.

"we still need to shower." Jungkook smirked at the thought to shower with Taehyung. He saw taehyung blush and the older knew he was thinking the same thing.

"come on" Jungkook released his iron grip around Taehyung and got out of bed.

Taehyung looked at him but then saw that Jungkook was naked. His member hung freely between his legs. He quickly covered his face with the bedsheets.