43: blood (m)

Taehyung had still to work, even if Hoseok wasnt home. He got things he must still do.

Jungkook stayed around. Sitting in the corner as before. But now he wasnt wearing the hood. He just sat there swirling the spoon in his coffee. The coffee taehyung made specially for him.

"Taehyungie, since you are there. Can you also give that man in the corner a piece of apple pie?" Jimin said walking back with dirty cups.

"yea sure" Taehyung went to the pies and got one piece on a plate. He held the two small plates with sweet on it and wanted to walk.

"wait..." he mumbled and walked to Jimin that was cleaning the cups in the sink.

"ey chim, wich guy in the corner you mean?"

"the one in black, on the left"

Taehyungs eyes widen and he turned to the person. He was already staring back at him.

"o-okay" he said and quickly started delivering the two orders. Then went to the person in the corner.

"hello Kookie" he said placing the apple pie down. Jungkook gave a nod and smiled.

"thank you beautiful"

"aish im at work" taehyung said glancing around them if anyone heard. Lucky no one seemed to have noticed.

"i know" Jungkook chuckled and took the fork getting a piece of the apple pie.

"also, Jimin saw you. So you are going to show yourself?-" taehying said getting interupted by Jungkook shoving the fork with apple pie in his mouth.

Taehyung chewed it looking around, he shouldnt be eating around customers.

"hmm he doesnt know who i am, so i dont care" Jungkook shrugged and now took a bite himself.

"wi-"

"Tae are you done?" Jimin said standing a few meters away from them taking new orders.

"yea yea" taehyung said and turned to Jungkook. "i gotta go back to work. You dont have to stay my whole shift. Its a long time"

"i know"

"hm okay im going back to work"

Taehyung walked away with a smile. Jungkook didnt want to leave him. So he was staying in the restaurant. Eating and drinking things while looking outside or sleeping.

"do you have a thing with the guy?" Jimin asked wiggling his brows.

"something like that" taehyung said turning away.

"oeeehh~"

"Jimin, no, stop" taehyung said already seeing someone behind the cash register look at them. He was just waiting to pay.

"okay kay" jimin said and helped the customer with the payment.

Taehyung was making a new iced coffee. When suddenly his head hurted again.

"Taehyung"  he heard a womens voice.

"huh?"

"look at me"

Taehyung turned his head to the side and flinched. The kana...Wel Sunja stood there. Her arms folded over her chest.

"dont you think you got to find me something?" she stepped closer. "tell me where it is, where is the door?"

"i-i dont know" Taehyung said glancing around. No one seemed to be able to see the women except him.

When he looked at Jungkook he saw him look up back at him. Like he felt taehyungs eyes search for him.