What do you do after you've saved the world?

Sirius would tell you that it included a lot of sweet, sweet love making.

Remus would then lovingly  flick him on the back of the head and tell you, no, what really happens is a lot of declining interviews and holing up in your beautiful boyfriend's French estate. And okay, maybe Sirius was right.

Of course, that wasn't all they did. 

Eventually, the press settled down, so Remus and Sirius returned to England to watch Harry grow up.

Years later, Remus accepted position teaching at Hogwarts. Which made Sirius a little, well, lonely. So he took up a new hobby- writing. On October, 14th 1995, Sirius published his memoir What to do when a Werewolf Captures Your Heart, with permission, of course, from the very werewolf who accomplished just that. It dealt with a lot of sensitive topics. From his childhood to his time at Hogwarts and service in The Order. All the way through the birth of Harry and building a life with Remus and of course, the demanding hunt for horcruxes.

It wasn't really a pretty story, though there were some undeniably beautiful parts. Sirius wanted to write a real story the true story and that is what he did.

Hi!

What do you know, another update. I am aware that it is short, but I'm okay with that because guess what? It is only the beginning of a wave of updates I have planned!

I'm not sure exactly what I'm doing, but I really miss this story. 

With this story update comes a life update. I currently have three other stories I am actively updating, and to be honest with you, I will prioritize those updates over these.

That being said, I often really want to continue this story, but I don't really find myself motivated to write in a chronological manner. 

So,

I will be publishing stories from Sirius' book!

I honestly have no idea what tense or person they will be in, we will see..

The wisps of stories I have in my head so far are fluffy, angsty, smutty and actually just happy.

I do not know when the next update will come, but it will eventually come.

Thanks for hanging with me : )