What if...? #3

What if game night was a little more mature?
*cough making out in a closet *cough

Oh and another reminder that this a HYPOTHETICAL situation that would only have occurred in an alternate story that I'm low key considering writing (and it would have gone with the first what if.. the semi smutty one, not the depressive episode generated one)

Sirius and James apparently had a small stash of firewhiskey. Not enough for everyone to get drunk, but enough for Lily's suggestion of 7 minutes in heaven to sound like a good idea. Remus knew that she'd only suggested it because she wanted to spin James, but he wasn't going to ruin her fun by teasing her about it.

It was also decided that the Room of Requirement was the only proper place for this game to go down. Considering they had picked up a handful of more players, it did seem like the logical choice.

Everyone was sat in a circular shaped form and Remus ended up next to Sirius and across from Bertram. Bertram also volunteered to go first, so he made his way to the closet. Lily spun the bottle with the flick of her wand and it landed on Peter, much to the boy's dismay.

"You don't have to do anything, Pete." James reminded him, "and if he tries something, just punch him in the nuts."

Peter nodded once before he made his way to the closet. "Oh, Remus?"

"Hmm?" Remus mumbled.

"I pick you to go next." He nodded at the closet door that was directly across the room from the one he was entering.

"Yeah, Re!" Lily squealed and clapped her hands. "Go, go, go."

Remus stood and rearranged his pants so they covered his ankles again. "Fine, fine okay. But since I can't spin Bertram, I dunno what you expect is going to happen."

Lily just grinned back at him and Remus made his way to the door.

The closet was small and dark. He sat down crisscross applesauce on the cushion and fastened the blindfold that had been waiting for him around his head. He couldn't hear anything from the other side of the door. He figured it was spelled to be soundproof both ways.

There was suddenly a sliver of light and Remus cleared his throat. He heard the door latch shut and he felt familiar hands cover his knees. Then the scent hit him.

Lemon, smoke from a fire, fresh cut grass, and the clean smell of washed linens. Remus smiled in the dark. "Hi love."

"Love?" They asked with a scratchy laugh. "Since when is it love?"

Remus laughed back. "Every spin happens for a reason." Remus felt his partner lean in; the faint stubble rub against his cheek; the hot breath next to his ear.

"Is that right?"

"Sirius.." Remus sighed as Sirius' first kiss landed in the crook where his jaw met his neck.

"You know we don't have to do anything," Sirius' voice was still soft and unwavering.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sure Peter and Bertram have secluded themselves in opposite corners and Peter won't even look at him." 

Remus laughed again. "That's Peter and Bertram.. we're Remus and Sirius."

"Don't you think the more proper pairing would be Remus and Bertram?"

"No," Remus snarled as he finally let his hands roam Sirius' back. "Kiss me again or you can have this damned blindfold and I'll kiss you."

Sirius felt the intensity in Remus' voice increase- he felt it to his core how much Remus wanted his lips back on him. He placed another kiss further down Remus' neck.

Remus sighed.

Sirius let his his lips linger for a beat and then he pressed his lips just a tiny amount closer to Remus' Adam's apple. When he finally did reach that protrusion, he marked it with two hickeys.

"He gonna see that." Remus warned, though he didn't sound all that concerned.

"Let him fucking see them," Sirius shot back, "I think I can handle it." He relaxed onto one knee while the other rested against Remus' thigh.

Remus startled when he felt Sirius' rough knuckle trail along the new blemishes up towards his chin. He could feel the slight pressure when Sirius rested it against the soft spot right at the juncture where his chin met his throat. The pressure increased as Sirius leaned forward to nuzzle at the sensitive spot. Remus growled.

"Don't like that?" Sirius feigned innocence.

"It's the most vulnerable part of my wolf." Remus felt Sirius' warm exhale tickle his skin. "The wrong set of jaws there and I'm dead."

Sirius sighed, intentionally letting Remus feel where his teeth skimmed the surface of the soft flesh.

Remus growled again and tried to tip is head down, on instinct, to limit his vulnerability.

"What about the right set?" Sirius took Remus' chin and tilted it back towards the ceiling. He pressed his lips to the sensitive spot first and left an open mouthed kiss. He felt Remus swallow and release a shaky breath. Then he pressed his teeth where his lips had just been.

Remus yelped and shuddered. He was breathing heavy, "the right set is good."

Sirius traced his knuckle over the new marks and then up towards Remus' chin. He leaned forward and kissed Remus right next to his mouth. "Good." Sirius slipped his other hand under the hem of Remus' crew neck. "Would he have let this happen?"

"No." Remus gasped as he felt Sirius' cold fingers trail across his waist. "No, this was lucky."

"Lucky, hmm?" Sirius chuckled and kissed the other side of Remus' mouth.

"Mhmm."

"Did you know I can preform magic?"

"No," Remus teased. This earned him a nip on the ear.

"I am completely capable of altering the turns of an empty glass bottle."

"Really?" Remus went on teasing and accepted the reprimand happily; this one was Sirius pinching the soft skin of his stomach.

"And Peter just might have been in on my absolutely devious plan."

"Peter, hmm?"

Sirius pressed his thumb to Remus' lips and leaned in close. "This might have all been planned by me." He removed his thumb and started to lean in for a proper kiss, Remus interrupted him.

"Did you know that I'm capable of the same exact magic?"

"I might have heard that somewhere."

"And maybe I told Bertram that he should volunteer to go first."

"Smart," Sirius kissed him under his chin again.

"And then I asked Peter to volunteer me after I made sure he was spun as Bertram's partner."

"Devious," Sirius murmured against Remus' neck.

Remus gasped as Sirius gave him another hickey; close to where he left his first kiss. "And then I asked Lily to see to it that you were spun for me."

"Beautifully thought out and executed."

"I have yet to think of a way to make sure you end up in my position, though."

Sirius chuckled softly in Remus' ear. "My dear-"

There was a knock on the door; their time was up.

"-you leave that to me." Sirius kissed his cheek once more and slipped the bandana over Remus' head. "Our time is up." He offered his hand to Remus and helped haul him up.

Remus turned the knob and a sliver of light trickled in. "For now."