𝐢𝐢.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"HAZEL!" ANTHONY GRINNED as soon as he saw his sister. "Are those... cupcakes?" He asked excitedly, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the treats.

"Yep, they sure are," Hazel replied with a smile as she waved the container in front of his face. "But before you go picking one, I think you have something to say."

"Oh yeah," he grinned back sheepishly. He pulled his older sister into a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling into her stomach for a moment. "Happy Birthday, sis."

"Thanks, Tony," Hazel smiled. "Now you can choose yours. Just make sure you grab one for Mom, too, okay? Tell her I'll be back later. I don't know when, but definitely before midnight."

Okay," Anthony nodded eagerly as Hazel took the lid off the container. His brown eyes lit up in delight at the sigh of the many cupcakes.

His hand hovered over them, occasionally switching from one cupcake to another. He bit his lip in contemplation as his hand hovered above Rosalie's and Hazel. His sister didn't mind, he was always like this. His hand moved over one of Jasper's.

"I'll take this one for Mom..." he picked it up and looked back to the cupcakes, "and this one for me." He grabbed another cupcake and pulled it out.

"Nice choice," Hazel smiled, one that only faltered slightly at the sight of Rosalie's sheep clutched in his hand.

Oh, wait!" He immediately placed Jasper's back, instead picking up Hazel's Cookie Monster one. "Mum will probably want mine because you know how much she loves marshmallows, so if I take this one I can still get a cool one."

Hazel laughed at him, just nodding her head. "I'll see you later then, bud. Make sure you eat breakfast before you eat that cupcake, all right?" She placed the lid back on the container and ruffled his hair. He nodded, hugging his sister once more before running back inside.

"So," Emmett grinned, "which one did he pick?" The cocky smirk never left his face as Hazel neared him and Alice.

"Rosalie's and mine," Hazel replied. The smirk left Emmett's face and planted itself on Hazel's. "He barely looked at yours."

"Okay, okay," Alice stepped between Emmett and Hazel, "let's get back in the car. We still have other places to get to."

Hazel nodded. She stuck her tongue out at Emmett before she climbed in. He replied by giving her a stinky eye. Hazel and Emmett broke out in laughter as the male quickly left the curb.

AN HOUR AND a half later, Hazel, Emmett and Alice had finished handing out the birthday cupcakes. They pulled back up at the Cullen's soon after.

"I still don't get why you guys didn't want to see Christian. He's gotten pretty cool with you, and the other guys as the Res are pretty chill, too." Hazel raised a brow.

"They smell like wet dog most of the time," Alice cringed. "I could smell it before we even pulled up."

"How do you think I feel?" Jasper scrunched up his nose as he exited the large home. Hazel knitted her brows together in confusion.

"They don't even have dogs up there," she muttered, following them inside. "Whatever. It's ten thirty. Too early for the birthday girl to be awake." She sighed dramatically and leant her head on Jasper's back.

"If this is your subtle way of asking us to take you to bed," Alice began, "you can think again." Hazel turned to her and pouted. "No, Hazel."