003 | thick thighs save lives

better to be strong than pretty and useless

"HE THREW IT OVER 700 METERS!" exclaimed one of the guys in the class of 1-A

"HE THREW IT OVER 700 METERS!" exclaimed one of the guys in the class of 1-A. They were all astonished by the sheer force of Izuku Midoriya's power.

"Nice! He's finally showing us his true power!" bubbled Uraraka, raising her fists into the air as she jumped around.

"His finger appears to be broken now," noted Tenya as he cupped his chin, deep in thought. "Just like in the exam. His quirk is very odd."

Serena ignored the rest of her classmate's comments; instead, she focused on the raging Bakugo that stormed up to Midoriya. "DEKU, YOU BASTARD! TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOU'RE DEAD!" However, just as he could reach the frightened boy, Aizawa wrapped him up in the material around his neck, strengthening the metal alloy in the fabric so it could hold the explosive boy tighter.

"What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?!" Bakugo growled out, turning his head towards the teacher with great restraint.

"Because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fibre and a special metal alloy," he answered, his eyes narrowed onto the boy. "Stand down," he ordered, his voice leaving no option but to listen to him. "It would be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much; it gives me serious dry eyes."

When Bakugo didn't listen, instead he pulled against the material harder, Serena sighed, stepping forward. "Bakugo," the sound of Serena's voice sent people's heart into a frenzy. It was the first time they heard the literal goddess speak. "You heard him. Stand down," she softly demanded, knowing how much the blonde didn't like to be bossed around. Bakugo tsked but obliged. He could never not listen to her.

"Tch, whatever." The class watched the two in shock, including Midoriya, who soon remembered the blue-haired girl.

"Serena," he mumbled, the name sounding so foreign yet so familiar on his tongue. The said girl turned towards the green-haired boy.

"Hello, Midoriya," she greeted, nodding her head and greeting him. The said boy flinched at the lack of warmth in her tone. 'This girl' they both thought. She was so different from the childhood friend they once knew. The Serena they knew was so bubbly and warm, she always had the brightest and kindest smile on her face, her blue eyes more radiant than the morning sky. Now, the smile was no longer there, nor was the light in her eyes.

"Akari," Aizawa called, throwing the softball at her. "It's your turn." Serena caught the ball with one hand and took Midoriya's place. She turned her arm slightly, widening her stance before activating both her quirks. Her eyes began to light up, signalling the use of both quirks. Aizawa rose his brows as he, along with everyone else, felt the air slowly become thick. Even All Might was shocked as the power she was building up was causing the air to become nervous, gradually picking up its speed as it rushed away from her. Her hair slowly began to lift off, the tips of it glowing just as much as her eyes were.