010 | class 1-a's bonding time

she's a survivor in more ways than they know

SERENA WAS FORCED TO STAY in the hospital for the remainder of the week

SERENA WAS FORCED TO STAY in the hospital for the remainder of the week. However, it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Her classmates came to visit her throughout the week, informing her on all the gossip that was roaming around the school. Someone found out about what happened at USJ and figured out that Serena was the one who managed to save her classmates. She was highly praised among the students, and Serena hated every bit of it. She knew that when she returned, she'd be the centre of attention — something she did not like at all.

Serena was glad when her classmates would pop by, giving her the notes they made for her while she was absent. Yaoyorozu even did some of her homework for her, which she was very grateful for. Bakugo and Kirishima were with her most of the time. They always came to see her straight after school, and it warmed her heart when she saw them walk in with bright grins on their faces, well, Kirishima's face. Bakugo would always hide his smile, although both of them always knew it was there.

It was currently ten in the morning. Serena was supposed to be checked out of the hospital in the evening. She was all healed up and ready to go home. She couldn't wait to leave and go to sleep in her own bed. She missed her teddy bears — a lot.

"SERENA!" Hearing the voices of her friends, the blue-haired girl looked up, watching as they all stumbled in with bags in their hands.

"What are you guys doing here?" she asked, observing as they all plopped down around her. Kirishima and Bakugo walked in with the former grinning widely, moving to sit at the chairs by her side. Midoriya and his friends all sat on the other side of the bed, pulling the chairs forward. The rest all stood in front of her.

"We're spending the day with you!" Hagakure bubbled, plopping down onto the floor, pulling out games from her bags.

"But it's the weekend. Don't you want to spend time with your family?" They all shook their heads.

"We have all week to spend time with them. We came to see you today!" Ashido beamed, sitting opposite the invisible girl.

"We figured you'd be bored, so we thought why not," Kaminari said, shrugging his shoulders with a grin stretched across his face.

"Thank you," she smiled, genuinely thrilled that they chose to spend their time with her. And thus began their day with the beauty that saved them all. The guys had brought many games and films with them, while the girls brought food for them all to munch on. Serena could tell they had planned this and she was extremely delighted.

The whole of Class 1-A was here except for Koda, Sato and Mineta, who they refused to let join because of some comment he made in class. They were all chilling around her hospital room; some people on the floor, some sat on the chair, and some on her bed. Serena was playing a game of UNO with Ashido, Jiro, Hagakure, Ojiro, Sero and, surprisingly, Shoji. On the floor, playing Monopoly was Aoyama, Kirishima, Kaminari, Bakugo and Yaoyorozu, who were all very competitive.