025 | sir, she's a minor-

she was all seven of the deadly sins

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED HELP?" asked a concerned Serena from her spot on the couch

"ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T NEED HELP?" asked a concerned Serena from her spot on the couch. She looked over the back and watched as Hawks pulled on his hero outfit, easily fitting his wings through the holes on the back of his iconic jacket.

The blonde was called to return to his agency. For what? Serena didn't know.

"Yup!" he answered, winking as he left the apartment with a final wave.

Serena pulled her knees to her chest, her eyes resting on the television that played a random movie from one of the channels. It was in English, a language she was fluent in, and since it was on a Japanese channel, there were Japanese subtitles below.

"Where's Hawks?" Dabi asked as he exited the bedroom with nothing but a pair of black sweatpants. He had gone to take a shower after their dinner, not liking how the smell of the food they ate stuck to his clothes. The other two let him go first. Hawks knew he was going to make a fuss if they didn't.

"He was called into work," she answered, removing the pillow that she hugged to her body. "Do you mind if I go and take a shower now?"

"Go ahead."

Serena stood from the couch, stretching her body. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Dabi looking through the fridge, probably to find something to drink. Her lips parted as she inhaled deeply, the site was a turn on for her. Water dripped down his hair softly, the drops slowly making their way to his body and the perfect abs he had. It defined his well organised and obviously worked out body. Serena unconsciously bit her lip. Realising where her thoughts were going, a blush seared over her cheeks, and she quickly rushed to the bathroom, removing her clothes and stepping under the cool water, her heart pounding against her ribcage.

Dabi smirked, his eyes filled with amusement. He had seen the looks she gave him. Hell, he could practically feel it. It was like she was memorising every inch of him, taking notice of even the tiniest detail. He took a sip from the bottle of beer, plopping onto the couch and flicking through random channels to pass the time.

When Serena exited the shower, after almost an hour, she wore a pair of black fitted shorts and an oversized grey shirt. She was drying her hair as she came out, dropping the towel into the laundry basket they were going to take tomorrow. "Would you like me to grab anything in the kitchen for you?" she called as she grabbed one of the water bottles they had.

"I'm good."

Serena avoided staring at the male when she came and sat on the couch. However, she did sit quite close to him, finding comfort in the heat he produced. Since it was quite chilly outside, the room itself replicated the temperature. Serena shivered and glanced up at Dabi, who already had a smirk on his lips, knowing what she wanted. The older male extended his arm out across the couch, watching as Serena's face lit up. She immediately snuggled into his side, sighing in content when she began to warm up.