022 | bird nest

she spoke like constellations

"NOW THAT EVERYONE has decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships," spoke Aizawa from the front of the class, a stack of paper in his hands while Midnight stood next to him, stretching her arms

"NOW THAT EVERYONE has decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships," spoke Aizawa from the front of the class, a stack of paper in his hands while Midnight stood next to him, stretching her arms. "They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with, those of you who were on the board will choose from among your offers. Everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. There are around forty agencies across the country who've agreed to take on internships from your class. Each agency has a different speciality that its hero must focus on. Keep that in mind."

"Imagine that you were Thirteen. You'd want to choose a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains," Midnight explained, looking out at the group of students who managed to come out of a villain attack alive and without serious injuries. "Understand?"

"Think carefully before you decide," Aizawa warned, looking sternly at the class. He was going to, of course, recheck their choices, making sure they didn't pick stupid agencies.

"Yes, sir."

As Aizawa handed out the papers, the bell rang, but the class was too hyped out about seeing their offers (if they got any) to care. When Aizawa got to Serena, he handed her twenty three sheets, shocking the bluenette.

"They're double-sided," he informed her, placing them gently on on desk before handing Yaoyorozu hers. "Turn in your choices before the weekend."

"We've only got two days?" Sero perplexed, watching as their homeroom teacher dragged his yellow sleeping bag behind him as he made his way to the exit, Midnight walking beside him.

"Yeah, so you should start now. You're dismissed." With one final wave from Midnight, the door of their classroom slid shut. Serena sighed as she looked down at the papers in front of her. She didn't really care for who she went with. The teenager didn't think these internships would do her any good. She was improving all by herself; she didn't need help from others.

Her eyes scanned the names of the agencies that offered her an internship. None of them interested her, plus, she's never heard of most of them. She mindlessly flicked through the papers, not at all bothered.

"So, guys," Mina started, leaning on the desk as she gazed at the paper in her hands. "Have you decided what pro agency you want to go for?"

"Mount Lady is my top choice." Serena rolled her eyes at Mineta, sick of him and his perverted mind.

"Mineta, are you thinking something perverted?" Asui asked, walking across the classroom, not looking at the grape haired pervert.

"Possibly."

"You made it pretty far in the tournament," Ojiro said, walking up to the pink-haired girl's desk. "It's pretty weird that you didn't get any offers."