014 | they all simp over her

even the strongest people become weak

THE SECOND GAME OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL was a cavalry battle

THE SECOND GAME OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL was a cavalry battle. Midnight explained the rules and gave the group of students fifteen minutes to build their teams. "Start!"

Immediately, Serena was surrounded by her classmates. "Serena, join us!" Uraraka called from her spot next to Izuku, waving her over with a gleeful look on her face. Serena nodded, making her way over to them until she was yanked into someone's chest.

"No way, round face! She's with us," yelled Katsuki as he held Serena close to him. Kirishima and Mina nodded, standing behind the explosive blonde.

"Who says she wants to be with you?" Jiro asked, grabbing Serena out of his hold, pulling her into hers, only for the blue-haired girl to be snatched away by Kaminari.

"Soz, but Rena's pairing up with us," he said as he stood by Todoroki and Yaoyorozu. Bakugo felt his eyes twitch in annoyance.

"Huh?! And who the fuck decided that, dunce face?!" Bakugo yelled, storming over to get Serena, only for a wall of ice to block him.

"Back off," Todoroki warned, his expression still aloof as usual. Serena sighed, watching as her classmates all fought over her. She snuck away, ignoring them.

"Hey!" Serena looked up to see one of the students from class 1-B waving to her, a broad grin on his face. "Wanna pair up with us?"

"It depends," she spoke, turning to look at the three males in front of her, recognising one of them from the recommended entrance exam and the other from the week before. "Can I be the rider?"

The group looked at each other before nodding. A smile broke out onto Serena's face, and she nodded, making her way over to them. "I'm Tetsutetsu!" the male from before introduced, shaking hands with her. "These are my classmates, Awase Yosetsu and Honenuki Juzo."

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Akari Serena," she greeted, smiling softly at them. "So, what are your quirks?" They quickly filled her in on their quirks. Tetsutestu quirk allowed him to turn his skin into steel, much like Kirishima's quirk. Juzo's quirk allowed him to soften any non-living thing he touches while Yosetsu's quirk gave him the ability to fuse objects together at the atomic level.

"What about you?" Yosetsu asked after they finished telling her everything she needed to know. "What's your quirk?"

"I can control ice," she answered, purposely leaving out her second quirk. She didn't want anyone else to know about her quirk.

"You were so cool in the obstacle race!" complimented Tetsutetsu. "The way you blasted your way across the minefield was so awesome!"

A small blush appeared on her cheeks. "Thank you."

The group of four began to hatch a plan, the three males aware of the jealous glares they were given from the blue-haired girl's classmates. They knew that she was liked by many, the way her classmates fought over her told everyone that she was theirs and theirs only. Serena Akari was the love of class 1-A. She was the goddess that tamed their beasts, that shed light on their darkest moments.