021 | dirty mind~

she's a maze with no escape

"YOU'RE SOAKING WET," said a gruff voice when Serena arrived at U

"YOU'RE SOAKING WET," said a gruff voice when Serena arrived at U.A. High School, rushing inside the doors, uncaring towards her appearance. Many eyes followed after her, glued onto the crazy powerful girl with an amazing body that was shown clearly for their greedy and hormonal eyes.

Serena rolled her eyes. "What a marvellous observation. Way to go, Sherlock."

Bakugo's eye twitched in annoyance at her blatant sarcasm, her tone dripping in salt. He grabbed a towel from his locker, throwing it at her. "Here. Use this to dry yourself off."

"Why do you even have a towel in there?" she asked, not glancing at him as she leant forward, pushing her hair over her right shoulder and wrapping the towel around it, squeezing the water out of her hair.

"It's for idiots like you who decide to stand in the rain," he retorted, shutting his locker and walking off, not bothering to wait for the girl. Serena cracked a smile, slipping on her school shoes after putting her other ones in the locker. She made her way to class slowly, using the time to dry off her soaking hair. If anyone who hadn't seen the rain pouring outside saw her, they would've thought she had just come out the shower.

Serena grumbled under her breath, angrily. 'I wasted my whole night trying to make my hair curly, only for it to fucking rain.'

"S-Serena!" The said girl turned around to see a madly blushing Ojiro, his face seared a bright red colour with his dark eyes enlarged as he stared at her.

"Hi, Ojiro!" she greeted, removing her hair from the towel and straightening her back. "How were your two days off?" The blonde didn't answer; instead, his face grew redder than Kirishima's hair. "Ojiro, is everything okay?" she asked, genuine concern lingering in her tone. She took a step forward, removing the towel from her shoulders and bunching it in her hands.

The blonde's face grew even redder. "Y-your uniform," he muttered, turning his head to look away in a manner of respect. Serena glanced down and chuckled. She forgot her blazer at home, and the blouse she wore showed clearly the blue bra she was wearing, leaving only little to imagine to those that fantasized about her.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." Serena said sheepishly, but before she could do anything else, she felt an added weight on her shoulder.

"H-Here. Take m-my blazer." Ojiro refused to look at her, his face turning a bright red. There was something about seeing her like that that both turned him on a tiny bit and angered him. Ojiro, although he would never admit it, loved seeing her in a bra. But he didn't like it when the other students walking down the hall glanced at her. He could see the ways their eyes darkened lustfully, and Mashirao didn't like it one bit.

"But don't you need to wear it?" she asked, peering up at the blushing blonde. Ojiro shook his head.

"I have a spare in my bag," he mumbled, reaching into said object and retrieving the article of clothing. "My mum likes to keep me prepared."