026 | aftercare

she wasn't just pretty.
she's otherworldly and vaguely threatening

HAWKS WOKE UP TO AN EMPTY BED. The blonde groaned inaudibly, sitting up and stretching his wings. His heightened hearing picked up on the sound of giggles coming from the kitchen, and a smile stretched across his face as he recalled the amazing night he had with his boyfriend and the blue-haired girl that managed to capture his heart in a tight, frosty grip.

Climbing out of bed, he made his way to the bathroom, completing his morning routine before grabbing a pair of boxers and sweatpants from his shared closet. Hawks exited the bedroom feeling refreshed. Last night had been the best night ever.

"Morning," he greeted, spotting Serena cooking breakfast with Dabi hugging her from behind, his head in her neck. The bluenette brightened up, glancing over at the blonde who walked up to them with a lazy grin on his face.

"Morning," she smiled, returning back to the food in the pan. She was making pancakes, knowing that Hawks had been craving them. The blonde pressed a kiss to her temple, his lips lingering before capturing his boyfriend's lips with his own.

"Whatcha making?" Hawks asked, moving over to the counter and making his coffee.

"Pancakes," Dabi answered, resuming his previous position. He was, like Hawks, only wearing sweatpants and boxers while Serena wore one of his shirts, liking the way it smelt of him. Serena continued pouring in the batter and flipping over the fluffy circles once they were cooked enough on one side.

Hawks stared at them as he poured coffee, his mind replaying last night over and over again. They had taken Serena's virginity in both holes. Hawks recalled how tight she felt, how high her voice went every time she moaned. He bit his lips as he remembered the sound of their names rolling off her tongue like velvet, the look on her face as she climaxed. It was so pleasurable, and all he wanted to do was to take her again, right against the counter. He wanted to see her face contour into those sensual expressions again.

As he ruminated over the events of last night, Hawks didn't notice his cup was overflowing with coffee until it landed on his foot. He yelped, jumping back at the unexpected burning feeling. His eyes grew wide at the sight of the whole counter being covered with coffee, the smell asphyxiating the area.

"You okay, birdy?" Dabi asked, turning around to see the blonde hurry to get some tissues. Amusement shone in his eyes, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Never better!" Hawks replied, trying desperately to wipe up the coffee. Serena chuckled as she turned around to see the blonde panicking. She handed the pan to Dabi, telling him to flip the pancakes while she helped Hawks clean up. The bluenette activated her quirk and dipped her finger in the liquid, watching as it all froze instantly.

"I think we should ban you from the kitchen," she chuckled, grabbing the frozen liquid and dumping it into the sink, increasing the temperature and watching as the coffee slipped into the drain. "You always make a mess," Serena added with a teasing smile on her face. Hawks pouted as she directed him to the table, forcing him to sit and wait as she and Dabi finished off breakfast. Serena remade the coffee while Dabi finished off the pancakes, stacking them onto one plate and placing it on the breakfast table. Serena brought over the chocolate spread, pancake syrup and some blueberries and strawberries that she knew would pair well with the pancakes.