Two😍

M A R Q U I S😩

"Kiyanna mane move go over there with ya momma"I told her she pouted and walked over to Kayla "don't push my baby away"she said then kissed her cheek "Mammy"kiyanna yelled sitting in her lap. "So did you figure out any names"Kayla asked"well since we having a boy I was thinking Da'quintin"I said then Kayla side eyed me "I'm not namin my son that"I laughed then looked at her "Mammy how about we name him Yaheem"kiyanna said then I nodded then walked over to her and kissed her cheek "daddy love his baby"I said then picked her up "who's daddy's baby"she giggle then looked at me "me I am"I smiled then walked over to Kayla and kiss her lips "I love you baby"I said.

J A Y D A😉

"Janelle she is not a cry baby"I said speaking about Kailee.She giggles then kentrell walked in "why yeen cooked nothing"he asked I laughed then smiled "cause I didn't mother fucker gon some where kentrell"he pushed her head then walked away "stupid bitch"she yelled then he turned around. "Yeen talking to me"he said standing over her.She pushed his ass then stood there "betta sit yo pregnant ass down nene"he said then kissed her lips. "Y'all bipolar as hell"they laughed then kentrell walked in the back probably to talk to beenie.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Man it's been five years and my baby girl already five"I told three then he laughed then bumped my shoulder. "When you gon wife my sister"he said then I smiled "soon bruh she really been down fa me and I luh ha she gave me my first lit girl" I smiled then Kailee came in and looked at me "daddy Kayden hit me"she said laying in my lap "Kayden"I yelled then he walked in and looked at me "mane daddy she lying"i put Kailee in three lap then walked towards him.I punched him in his chest.What he bout to be ten he old enough. "Ahh"he said then held his chest "that's yo sister you don't see me hitting nene"he shook his head then walked up to her and hugged her.He was a lot taller then her "I'm sorry"he said then he walked out holding his chest I just knew he was about to tell nene I don't give no fuck you don't hit no female."Kentrell mother fucking Gaulden I know the fuck you ain't hitting him like you crazy"Kayden stay with us now or whatever and when I say after nene had Kailee her protection skill went up she don't want nobody and I mean nobody hitting them.Three was laughing then jayda gave maliyah.kailee walked away to me then nene came back to us "what I tell you bout putting yo hands on him now when I start punching yo ass don't say shit"she yelled then walked away with Kailee and Kayden. "She in momma mood then she pregnant again y'all know y'all don't need no mo kids"jayda said then rubbed maliyah back.

"That's yo friend"I told her then she laughed "that's yo baby mama"she replied I laughed then walked out to her "baby stop being man I was upset he hit Kay"I told her then kissed her cheek.She nodded then Kayden came and laid his head on his thigh. "What baby"he shrugged "you going with your momma this weekend"he nodded then walked away. "Gimme kiss"she kissed my lips and smiled.Then I walked back to three and Jayda.