Fourteen😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Hey baby"kentrell said rubbing my belly.I smiled and kissed his lips. "Hey"I said quietly. "You okay"I nodded then he laid his head on my stomach. "You know this out last one right"he mugged me. "Yea after this one ion popping out nomo babies"I said he rubbed my belly. "So that means you getting yo tubes tied"I scrunched my face up. "No mother fucker you got to start wearing condoms"he laughed then walked out "I'm not playing with yo ass Kentrell DeSean Gaulden"then kailee came in the room. "Hi mommy"she said all innocently.

"Hey baby what's up"she giggled and climbed next to me. "Mommy I just wanna know if you were okay"I nodded then kissed her head. "Baby girl I love you and your brothers so much"she smiled then her hand wipes across my belly. "Do you know what your having"I shook my head and sat up. "Come on we bout to go mess with daddy".I got out the bed and help her down.We grabbed two water bottles.I saw kentrell playing the game "die"I heard him yell.I pour the water on him. "Nene bruh slime what the fuck"he looked at me and was drenched in water. "I'm bout to beat you and your daughters ass"kailee laughed then ran to me. "Let's go do kayden"she said then walked over to him in his room.She drenched kayden as he gasped up in the air. "Say slime why y'all play so much"he yelled then we walked back and was drenched in a bucket full of water."Oh that's what y'all wanna do"I said I walked towards kentrell.

Later

"Kayla girl I can't have nomo kids this is it"I told her rubbing my belly.She laughed then breast feed yaheem. "Him so cute I remember when kailee was a month old.

Flashback

"Kailee mommy loves you"I kissed her head then kentrell grabbed her out my hands "stupid bitch"I said then he flicked my lip. "Don't cuss around my daughter"he said making me pout and hold my lip.

Flashback over

I smiled at the fact that I came this far with kailee.I looked at kentrell then smiled then laid on his chest. "I love you kentrell"he kissed my lips and rubbed my stomach. "I love y'all too"he said