Twenty Five😍

J A N E L L E💞

I laid on kentrell chest as he rubbed my stomach. "Hey Mrs.Gaulden"I smiled. "Hey Mr.Gaulden"I responded. "We gon work out just fine I promise"he said.he handed me his phone. "Delete anything you don't like"I got up shocked. "Baby you don't have to- I want you to be able to trust me"he said cutting me off.He grabbed my hands as I stood out the bed. "I know I fucked up a lot but I want to make this marriage right for you and for you"he said kissing my stomach.we walked in the kitchen and he sat in a chair. "Come here baby"he stood infront of me and placed his hand on my stomach.Then took a picture of my stomach.
______

nba_youngboy:sadly yall this my last slime baby☹️I love you and all 6 of yo other siblings💚_____"Mane I just feel like a Trillionaire"he said as I sat on his lap

_____
"Mane I just feel like a Trillionaire"he said as I sat on his lap. "Why did I go into my 3 trimester so soon"he laughed at me and I rubbed myself against his member. "Damn nene stop ma"i pouted then he kissed my neck. "I love you so much ma"he said.I moaned as he continued to kiss my neck. "Kentrell"I whined as he reached my spot.he smirked at me. "That's yo new spot or sum"I was breathing heavy then he picked me up and placed me on the counter. "I *kiss* can't *kiss* wait *kiss* until *kiss* you *kiss* drop my baby"he said pulling my shorts down.he kissed my lips then licked in between them. "Kentrell"I whined then he stuck his fingers inside.I moaned loudly.Luckily the kids wasn't here or anything because...yea.
__________
K E N T R E L L💪🏽

I woke up to janelle sleep.I smiled as kissed her stomach. "I love you"I said then she moved around in her sleep.I kissed her head. "I'm here go back to sleep" I seen kaylyn was called I declined and blocked her number. "I'm married now"I said then walked to the door. "Hey daddy"kailee said then I picked her up. "Thank y'all mane we enjoyed ourselves"they shook they're heads. "Don't een worry about it I had fun with my niece and nephews"quis said.I let the boys in then we dapped each other up and he left. "Where ma at"kayden asked. "She sleep the baby was kicking to much"I said. "Can we talk to the baby"kacey asked. "Yea come on"I walked them in the room. "Hey babies"she said then sat up. "We came to talk to the baby"draco said. "We'll come here"kailee and kacey walked up. "I love you I hope your a girl because I don't like being the only girl"kailee said hugging her stomach. "I hope your a boy because I wanna be the big brother of a boy"kacey said.then grabbed kailee hand and walked away. Kayden and taylin and kamiri walked up. "Mane we yo big brothers and we love you and we Gon protect you I promise"kayden said.then they all kissed her belly. "Awwn I love yall kamron you wanna say something"he shook his head then nene got up. "Ow"she said holding her stomach.I rushed too her then she shook her head. "I'm fine it's nothing"I raised my eyebrows and she just smiled. "Don't worry y'all the baby and I are fine"She smiled. "Mommy can I show you what auntie jayda bought me"I nodded.She walked to her room. "Oh lord she den bout you these LED lights"I said laughing. "Mommy"I looked down. "It's something coming down your leg"I looked down.

I seen blood.

"Daddy"kailee said running away as I stood there frozen.