Seventeen😍

J A N E L L E💞

nba_youngboy:tf imma do bout a wife💚🤡

...........................................................................
I laughed at kentrells post then close my phone. "Keep that same energy at my gender reveal"I spoke to myself then got up from the bed.I was on my way to get my kids.I called kayla. "Hey bitchh"I yelled as she smiled with yaheem in her arm. "Hey girl what you bouta do" I smiled "I gotta go get these kids but look at my nephew look like his big head ass daddy"marquis walked in the camera "hey big brother"he flicked me off then grabbed yaheem. "Don't be talkin bout me to my son or while he around" Kayla started laughing. "Awwn he mad"I laughed then he walked away "wait Bae come back"she hung up making me laughed I rolled my eyes as I pulled up to kentrell house.I parked my car and went in my purse to grabbed the keys.After I open the door I was greeted by Kailee and kayden. "Mommy"I hugged them and smiled "where y'all daddy at"Kayden looked off to the side. "He upstairs"I walked upstairs to be greeted by kentrell "what you doing"I rolled my eyes "I'm here for my shii I could careless about what female you got in there"I pushed him out the way and send the same kaylyn bitch from a while ago. I grabbed my suitcase then packed my clothes. "You can actually take this too"I said throwing the chain and bracelet he gave me. "Kailee packed her bags yet or no"he shook his head.After I got done packing I picked up everything and walked to Kailee room. "Baby you wanna come to mommy house or stay with daddy for a while"I asked her she smiled and hugged me "I stay with daddy for a while"she smiled then I kissed her head "mommy be at her house"she pouted. "Mommy and daddy broke up"I wiped a tear and nodded slowly. "Don't cry baby you still get to see mommy and daddy how bout mommy take you to uncle marquis house tomorrow"she nodded and hugged me. "Kayden"I yelled.He came and grabbed Kailee. "I'll be back to take you to your momma house tomorrow"he nodded then I kissed his head.I grabbed my bags and walked to the door. "Lemme help you"Kentrell said I nodded then walked down the stairs carefully.

Once I got to the car kentrell put everything in the truck. "Can I have my last hug"I smacked my lips and hug him. "I'm sorry for real nene"I nodded then let go and walked to my car.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

I felt bad for how I did nene but she ain't show no signs of sadness nor happiness.I walked back in and seen Kayden shake his head at me. "Momma okay"I nodded.I thought it was weird he called nene his momma but not nisha. "Where Kailee at"he looked at me "she in her room sleep"I nodded and walked back in my room "aye you gotta go"she looked at me "I'll get you a hotel but you gotta go mane"she nodded and I gave her 400 dollars.

K E L L D R I C K😚

"Uncle kd"Kailee said as I walked in with the rest. "Where yo daddy at princess"she point upstairs and I gave her to Ben. Me,three,boomer,Kendell and joe went upstairs to check on him while marquis and Ben stayed with the kids. "Nigga yb you aight"he shook his head. I seen nene ring on the dresser. "Damn she gone"I said the three "mane maybe she'll come back she always does"kendell said.He shook his head "mane she found some condoms in draco's room now she gone slime"he shed a tear. "Well yb you knew this was coming Shidd all you did was cheat on ha"joe said. "Ion kno why I een invited y'all son"joe shrugged. "Aleast she ain't take kailee away from you"boomer said.He nodded then got up. "Daddy"Kailee came in and ran too him.We watched as he held her tight. "Daddy okay"she asked wiping his tears. "She just like nene"Ben said "y'all talking as if she dead all she did was leave his sorry ass"I said then laughed. "Yea princess daddy okay"he gave a fake ass smile. "Good now daddy can take me to get more toys"she said then we all laughed.