Twenty😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Hey y'all"I said to the live.Kentrell was standing behind me and playing the game. "Kailee and kayden at they grandma house"i said responding to a comment. "Baby I wanna play"he pulled the controller infront of me. "Did I do it right"he nodded then kissed my head.I handed back the controller then looked at the comments. "They said why you ain't paying attention to me"he looked down at me then smiled. "I am paying attention to my baby don't you see my arm still around you"he said.I turn on his music. "Be wit the one who love you,I think he could treat you better"I sung. I keep sing then he joined in. "Let me love you in my own way that's from a distance"he kissed my lips. "Well let me end this live"I ended the live and then looked through kentrell drawers. "What you looking for"I shook my head and laid in the bed.Kentrell had took a picture of me and posted it on Instagram.

nba_youngboy:my baby almost here💚😩_____"You big to be 6 months"I nodded then rubbed my stomach

_____
"You big to be 6 months"I nodded then rubbed my stomach. "Cause all you did in the beginning was feed me"I laughed then he touched my stomach. "So when gotta be together until they done with err thang"I nodded then laid on the pillow. "You so beautiful" I smiled as he made his way to my stomach.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"You making me be a better man I swear baby I love you before you even hea"I said. "Yo grandparents,uncles,aunties and sister and brothers oh and the whole world waiting on you to come"I kissed her stomach. "It's moving"I placed my hand on it and smiled. "You like daddy voice don't you"i nodded and I know I got other kids and I missed the birth of them but this time I'm not gon miss they birth for the world. "This gon be my first time watching one of my kids be born"she smiled and hugged me. "All six of them still love you"i nodded then kissed her stomach.