Nineteen😍

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Kentrell we needa figure out what we gon have at this gender reveal"nene said.I nodded then looked at her rubbing her belly in the mirror. "I know this gone be a girl"i said as i walked behind her. "boy back up we is not a couple"i laughed then rubbed her belly. "okay but you holding my seed"she nodded then rubbed her head while walking into the bath room. "fuck"i heard her say.i laughed "its not funny ken my back hurts"she whined.I walked in and she was tearing up. "nene if you cry"she came into my arms and cried. "stop crying its all worth it"i rubbed her back then kissed her cheek.she looked at us in the mirror "yo face all red"i said then she turned her head away. "stop it ken"i moved her hair out the way. "fine ass"i said grabbing her ass. "gon forever be mines"she smiled and laughed "stop it hurts when i laugh"i kissed her lips"my bad wifey". "Ken"I looked down at her she looked up at me. "I know we don't have the best relationship but I honestly don't wanna give up on us"I kissed her head. "You made me grow up baby I don't need to cheat anymore I have a soon to be wife and amazing kids"smiled at her genuinely. "I know in the beginning i wasn't shit in the beginning but every since kailee been born I treat you so much better than how I used to and I love you forever"I said.

J A N E L L E💞

"And always"I said then kissed his lips "awwwn the baby kicking"he touched my stomach. "The baby is a girl I promise you"I laughed then rubbed my stomach and walked out. "I choose you walking along hoping I ran into you"he sung.I walked to the door and made sure it was locked. "Come here Kenny"he walked to me and I took his shirt off. "Baby can you have sex your 6 months"I nodded then pulled his pants down.

I shook my head.this man really grows inches everyday.He smirked then I looked up at him and put the tip in my mouth.I began to go up and down on his memeber. "Damn"he groaned he grabbed my head and made me go faster.I twisted to the sides as he does that. "Hollon ima nut"I stood up and lean on the bed as he pulled my shorts down. "If I feel this baby foot on my tongue we never having sex"I laughed then he pulled my underwear to the side.I felt his cold wet tongue on my pussy. "Ken"I said as he began to slide in fingers.He began to thrust his finger in and out of me. "Ken"I moaned. "What's my name baby"he kissed my section. "Your daddy"I said he stop then got up. "Stay in that position baby"He slid into my entrance. "Fuck"he started to go faster but not to fast because of the baby.I felt him laying hickey's on my neck.He was being very gentle. "You love me"he said deeply. "Yes daddy I love you"I moaned.I felt him nut then helped me turn around.He kissed my lips "pregnant pussy is the best pussy"he said then pulled the cover over us. "I love you Mrs.Gaulden"he kissed my lips. "You being touch a lot Mr.Gaulden"he laughed then we fell asleep.

I made this a just kentrell and janelle and show them the love.