Three😍

E V E👩‍👧‍👦

"Anthony get out my face cause I know your lying"I told him.He grabbed my waist and kissed my lips "ain't nobody cheating on ya old ass"he said I heard the door then I pushed him away then glanced at him "I am not old dumb ass"I said then open the door as I spoke "momo"Kayden and Kailee yelled.I hugged them then looked as Janelle walked in. "Hey momma"I hugged kentrell "hey boy"I said.Janelle hugged me and kissed my cheek.

J A N E L L E💞

Kailee and Kayden was in the back room when I heard a familiar accent "mane yeen gotta be in my face ya heard me back up guh"I looked over at kentrell "that boy has your accent and your attitude"I told him as my momma shook her head "mane Kailee gon head wit allat bruh on slime lit' bruh"I sighed and walked in the room and seen Kailee whooping kayden's ass but of course it's because Kayden wasn't hitting her back. "Kentrell"I yelled he came rushing in "Kailee stop"she continued to fight Kayden then kentrell grabbed her and held her back "say mane ion them lit guhs at ya school yeen gon sit here and hit me bruh but Iten I'm gon apply pressure in the mug on slime bruh"Kayden yelled as I was holding him back tightly "say Kayden you hit her in ha stomach ima beating ya ass ya heard me"Kentrell said then Kayden took a breath "boy stop talkin to me bruh"Kailee said then I sighed and Kayden went to the punching bag and Kailee went to hers.I rubbed my belly Then looked at him "these two are you in child form"I said then walked in the kitchen with my mom "whew these kids"she laughed then looked at me "reminds me of you and marquis"I laughed then seen my dad "hey daddy"I said then he kissed my head.The house door open and revealed marquis and his family.

"Hey momo"kiyanna said running up to my momma "hey baby"she replied and kiyanna hugged me "hey auntie nene"I hugged her back and kissed her head "hey girl"then I looked at Kayla and seen her pregnant ass "you getting big girl"I said then she started pouting.i laughed then rubbed her stomach "what y'all naming my nephew"she looked at me and smiled "Yaheem"I nodded then smiled she hugged my mom and wait talk and waited for everyone else to get here.