Twenty three😍

K A I L E E💕

I sat with kayden and his friends as they was playing basketball. I dribbled the ball and they focus on their rim.I shot the ball in the rim and it went in. My mommy came out and I smiled. "Hey mommy"she hugged me. "Why you back here"I shrugged then shot the ball again. "My baby good at basketball.I smiled then looked at her. "Kiyanna coming over"I asked she nodded then I turn around and see king staring at me then turn around and continue to play basketball. "Mommy im hungry"she grabbed my hand then we walked in the house.My daddy said im not allowed to talk to king.But me and king are friends he's my best friend. "Mommy why can't me and king be friends"she handed me some chips. "I don't really care about being friends daddy just think that not a good idea"i pouted. "I don't have friends momma nobody wants to be my friend"she looked at me. "Are you crazy you don't need friends baby you can be a popular loner"she said then hugged me.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

I sat in the back and smoked a blunt. "Is you crazy my nigga"I shrugged. "Nene ain't talk to me in 3 days"I said shaking my head. "Nigga you said you hated yo own daughter"Ben said slapping me upside the head. "Nigga I don't really hate my daughter that's my fucking world I was just mad now my baby won't even look at me"I said a little hurt. "Aye go make shit right but don't regret giving that whooping you a parent before anything"three said I nodded then quis came through. "Wassam"I said dapping him up. "Who is that lil nigga out there"I shook my head "that's king kayden friend the one kailee so called calls him her best friend"I said.Quis shook his head "nah he gotta go"I shook my head. "Don't even yo niece and sister haven't talk to me in three days"he shook his head. "Damn"nene walked back with Kayla. "Y'all asses needa talk"Kayla said. "Kayla I don't want to talk to him until he learns to control his anger"she said.I passed kd the blunt and stood up.I got on one knee and pulled out a ring. "We been engaged for about 2 years and I'm ready to get married with you pregnant or not"I said.she started crying.I grabbed her hand. "Baby you mean the world to me and without you I'll be a lost soul you put  with me not because you have to because you choose to"I feel my eyes get watery. "Never have I ever been so inlove with someone and I'm gonna- no I promise to you and my kids that I'll change my anger and I'll get therapy baby just say yes one more time"she nodded then started crying more "yes baby yes"I slid the ring on her finger and kiss her lips. "I love you so much"I said repeatedly kissing her lips. "Not nene getting married"jayda said kissing maliyah cheeks. "Where kailee at I needa see my baby girl"kailee came from behind nene and I hugged her tight. "Baby the year you were born I had a chain"she looked at the chain in amazement. "I want you to have it it's a little heavy but it's like daddy said he's sorry and and daddy doesn't hate you he adores you your my first baby girl"she smiled "your the reason why I can't live without mommy"she smiled. "I am"I nodded she hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I love you daddy"she said smiling.I wiped my eyes and gave an 'I love you too'.