Ten😍

J A N E L L E💞
Same Day

"Will you marry me"the words played over and or in my head. I looked at him and he smiled "are y-you serious"he nodded let a tear fall from my face then I looked at him "of course"I hugged him then laid on his chest "ima get your ring later okay"I nodded then wiped my face "kentrell"I called then I looked up at him "yea baby"I looked at him as he wipes my face "I truly love you"he kissed my lips "I Luh you too ma"then we went to sleep.

E V E👨‍👩‍👧‍👦
Next Morning

"Morning baby"I said to Anthony as he kissed my cheek. "Morning"he responded "Kayla Marquis kiyanna and the baby supposed to coming over and the other we having a dinner today"I said then sheronda walked through the door with Monique "hey everybody"sheronda said as we walked in the kitchen. "Hey girl"I said them hugged them "girl these kids here rodrick called me last night talking about him and jayda got in to an argument last night"Monique said then I sighed and we walked into the kitchen "let's get this dinner before the childish adult get here"sheronda said and we all laugh. "Wow"Anthony said looking at us.

R E G I N A😊

"Joseph shut the fuck up"I said picking up kyrin and walked towards the door "you don't gotta grab him like that Regina"I rolled my eyes and walked out the door.He started crying and reached out to joe.I moved back "so what I can't hold my own son"He yelled then I walked away from him "Regina Holiday you heard me talk to you son"he spoke as I walked to the car "no you can't now leave me alone"he stood in front of me "dada"Kyrin said then joe took him out my arms and kissed his cheek "mane what's wrong with you why you tripping"she looked at me "what you on your period or sum"she nodded then looked at kyrin and rubbed his back "gimme kiss witcho mad ass"he laughed then I kissed his lips.

B E E N I E💚

"Maliyah"jayda said laying her on her chest "you getting big baby"she kissed her cheek making maliyah smile "I love y'all"she nodded then kissed my lips

I'm bout to be done with this book😢cause y'all don't love me no more🙄what happen to yall😭