Twenty One😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Come here baby"I said to kailee.She cried because kentrell left this morning. "Daddy come back"I nodded and held her head. "she ain't never gonna get used to him going on tour"kayden said. "He be back in a week princess"she cried harder then ran to kayden. "It's okay alright"she nodded then laid in his chest. "Awwn look at my babies"he laughed then rubbed her back. "Ma I gotta go to my momma house and since kailee wanna be with me I wanna take her"I nodded. "Kailee"she looked at me. "You gon go wit kaybug to his mommy house"she nodded then walked to the back with me following.

E V E👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

I sat in the bed with Anthony.I got good news that I was starting to beat my cancer. "I love you so much"I said smiling as he kissed my lips "had two beautiful children"I laid on his chest. "Yea and they had they kids making me feel mad old"I smiled then laid in his chest. "It's okay your only 46"i shook my head and smiled. "I still can't believe yhu got me pregnant in 1998 and 2001"I looked at him. "You so old"I said then kissed his face. "I'm suprise ain't nobody got your eye color"he nodded then looked at me. "Them my kids"he asked.I rolled my eyes. "Quis is your splitting image just light skin and nene looks like me but with hazel or when they feel like it brown eyes"I said he nodded then kissed my neck. "I wanna another"I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "Uhh no Chile I'm just getting my groove back"he laughed then pulled me on top of him. "We still married"he said wiggling his eyebrows and smacked my ass.I let out a moaned.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

I looked at the FaceTime with kailee. "Daddy when you come back"she said crying. "A week princess but you can go with draco until then"she wiped her face and draco came in the camera. "Daddy promise he gon be back before you come back from Ms.Nisha house"she smiled "promise"she asked me. "Daddy promise"she smiled then handed nene the phone. "And you"I said she rolled her eyes. "Who are you I never seen you a day in my life"she said.I laughed and looked at her. "You had to see me aleast twice I gotta daughter by you and you pregnant now"she shook her head. "Uhh no I asked the sperm bank for sperm that has a cheating nigga DNA"she said laughing I hung up. "Ion no fucking cheater"she called back. "If you every in yo lame ass life hang up on me again yo kids gon be crying cause that nigga that made them dead as hell"then she hung up.I looked at the phone waiting for an 'I love you' and never got that shit.
_________

What couple should I focus on?

Kentrell&Janelle
Kayla&Marquis
Rodrick&Jayda
Eve&Anthony
Joseph&Regina
Kd&Zaria

Or
Find these characters some loyal girls and drop Instagrams.

Ben
Boomer