Eight😍

M A R Q U I S😩

"Hey ma"I said as I held kiyanna. "Momo"she reached out to my momma then she took her. "Where the girls"she asked looking at me and yb. "Ma they at the house ya know they lazy"Yb said laughing along with me.She hit us playfully "where the rest of my babies"Then as on que they ran in "damn kentrell"Kailee laid her head on my leg. "Daddy's girl"Kayden points out at her. "Shut up mommas boy"kamron laughed at them then Kamari slapped him. "K3"Yb yelled then he hugged him. "Whea the game at"I laughed "how old you think you is nigga"I asked. He walked away making me and yb look at each other. "I rememba when his ass was 7 bad as hell"he said then picked up Kailee. "Daddy guess what"she said in his lap.

"What"he responded. "Me and kiyanna know how to do a split"she said they I looked at him. "Oh lord"my mother said.

J A Y D A😉

"Girl maliyah first birthday coming up I'm so excited"Janelle said then Kayla rubbed her stomach. "Just two more months"I said then rubbed her belly. "Y'all we all got amazing kids and trying boyfriends"Janelle said then she wiped her tears. "kayden"she yelled then looked at maliyah. "whew this is my last kid cause kentrell finna start wearing condoms"me and kayla laughed then regina and janelle looked at us. "girl we done having kids"regina said as they slapped hands. "girl you pregnant now"she rolled her eyes and looked at me.

J A N E L L E💞

I heard groaning then we all looked over a kayla who held her stomach. "Oh my god I think my water broke"I looked at her then helped her up. "Get the phone and call marquis and the guys to meet us at the hospital"I told jayda then me and Regina help her to the car. "It hurts"she cried then Regina wipes her tears "it's not going to hurt all day I promise"she nodded then sat in the car. "Nigga just get yo yellow ass down here"jayda yelled as she drove as fast as she could. "I'm going to beat marquis ass when he gets here cause this is his son"she pleaded.I laughed then she had tears coming down her face. "It hurts that bad"I asked her then she gave me a small nod. "When we get there I can get you some epidural"she nodded then we pulled up to the hospital.

I rushed in the hospital "she having a baby"I said then the doctor followed me then helped her out the car and she was rolled into the room.

M A R Q U I S😩

I rushed into the hospital then walked up to the desk. "Whea my girl at"I yelled at the nurse "whats her name"she said with an attitude. "Kayla Lockhart"I spat then she rolled her eyes. "If nene wasn't pregnant I'll have ha beat this bitch ass"I told yb he nodded then let out a laugh. "She in room 104"I nodded then rushed to the room.I seen the girls and ran over too Kayla. "You okay"she shook her head and turned on her side. "Damn it really hurt"I said looked at all of them "yeah mother fucker your pussy is expanding"Janelle said while holding maliyah in her hand. "Where is my kids"Janelle asked "they at yo momma house"Yb said while kissing her lips. "Ahhh"Kayla yelled out making me look at her "marquis I swear to god I'm going to kill yo bitch ass"everyone looked at me. "Ahh shit he den got a crazy mother fucker pregnant"kd said then Ben slapped him "y'all gone stop hitting me ion yo damn kids"boomer shook his head "stop being a dumb ass kelldrick"he mugged him then left out. The doctor walked in "well hello ms.lockhart are you ready to give birth"she nodded "yea cause as soon as I drop this baby I'm beating his ass"she point to me then everyone laughed "that shit ain't funny she tryna kill me but you was riding me when you got pregnant so"I said then she mugged making the boys laughed "this bitch then trapped her damn self"nene said laughing with the girls "shut the fuck up don't you got two kids"she mugged me and was about to say something but the doctor cleared his throat "well can I please just have the father stay in the room and everyone else leaves"we nodded then they left out.

lockhart are you ready to give birth"she nodded "yea cause as soon as I drop this baby I'm beating his ass"she point to me then everyone laughed "that shit ain't funny she tryna kill me but you was riding me when you got pregnant so"I said then sh...

Yaheem Alexander Davis

Born:10/22/2025 @ 7:45 pm