Thirteen😍

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"You want anything baby"she shook her head then looked at the wall. "She going to pull through"I said kissing her cheek."Not now kentrell just leave me alone"I sighed then walked out the room. "Daddy"kailee called then I walked to her and picked her up. "Is mommy okay"I nodded then looked at her. "Something going on but you wanna go talk to your sister"she nodded then I took her too the room.she ran to nene and rubbed her stomach. "Hey sissy"she said to her stomach. "I love you and I hope you hurry up and get here I don't like being the only girl"she said then nene rubbed her hair. "I love you so much princess"nene kissed her head then kailee walked back to the kitchen.

"I love you daddy"she laid her head in my shoulder.I smiled "I love you too princess"she smiled then kayden came in. "Pops"he called I looked at him "get yo son"taylin can running in and held on too my leg. "Daddy ion do nothing"I rubbed his head then looked at them "I'm finna take y'all out go get ready"they left out and I walked kailee to the room once again.

K A Y L A❤️

"Awwwn look at you baby"I smiled as yaheem drank his milk. "Mommy"kiyanna called I looked at her. "Look what I draw"she smiled and showed me a picture of our family. "That's so cute baby girl"I kissed her cheek then she sat next to me. "He gonna look like me"she said in confidence.I nodded then looked at her "you and him gone be lightskin because your father is yellow"he came out of no where "don't be talking about me to my kids"he said I laughed and he kissed my head.

R E G I N A😊

"Don't let nothing happen to my baby Joseph"I told him.He mugged me then rolled his eyes. "Ain't nothing gone happen to his big head ass"he slapped his daddy leg then mugged him "don't talk about me"he said then I kissed his head "tell him baby you bout that"joe rolled his eyes "say yeen bout nun"then he picked up kyrin and left. "He bet not do nun slow cause I'll beat his ass again"I told myself then walked about into the room.

J A Y D A😉

"Maliyahh"I said kissing her cheek. "So where y'all going"I asked Beenie. "He wanted to take the kids out since quis and nene going though some shit"I nodded my head. "Maliyah you gone make sure daddy behave"she smiled and giggled. "Daddy always good"he kissed her cheek then picked her up. "I love you baby"he told me then kissed my lips "I love you too be safe"then they left out. "I pray my girl nene okay and my momma ms.eve"I said to myself then looked at a picture of my mother. "I miss you so much"then I shed a tear.