Eighteen😍

J A N E L L E💞

"So ma when your next doctor appointment"I said. "Shit girl I don't know I gotta see"I laughed and held my belly. "You know kentrell been asking about you and the baby"I rolled my eyes. "He'll be alright"I laughed then she shook her head "did you find your dress"I nodded then smiled. "Kentrell bet not come looking ghetto with his fin-i mean ugly ass"my momma started dying laughing. "Girl I know the hell you did not just say that"I blushed then shook my head.I looked at my mother and waved her off. "ma im almost six months pregnant im ready to drop this baby"she laughed then pouted "should have thought about that until you stop taking you birth control pill"i rolled my eyes and rubbed my belly. "is my brother gon drop off my nephew"she nodded then my daddy came in "daddy im not having nomo kids"i pouted as he hugged me "thats yo fault"he laughed and kissed my momma. "im not coming over here nomo"kayla came in with yaheem and i walked over and grabbed him. "look at my TT baby"i kissed him as he smiled. "my baby boy bout to be three months"kayla said hugging my momma "hey momma hey pops"she said.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"aight damn this my damn son"i said as jania tried to tell me about kacey.I grabbed him and then closed the door. She do this shit everytime. "aye come hea"they all ran in and seen kacey. the boys ran to him and tackled him "i miss you kacey"kamron said then they all hugged him.Kailee came in my arms and laid there. she been clingy since nene left.The gang came in with they kids. "where kiyanna"kailee asked marquis.He picked her up "she with her momma and auntie jayda was over there too"she pouted then ran to babyjoe. "come hea princess"he picked her and she laid her head on his chest. "she getting tired of being the only girl in the house"kd said. "its okay uncle ben here"ben said she rolled here eyes and looked at joe. "Why she act like nene so much"boomer said then I laughed. "Kay come hea"she came in my arms. "You wanna go wit mommy today"she nodded.I kissed her cheek. "Yb don't ever post kailee"I shrugged and keep hugging her. "All everyone need to kno is that nene gave me a daughter"I said. "Daddy"I looked as she point to some chips. "Go get it"the boys was playing the games and Kailee was by me.Nene had FaceTime me "where my baby at"Kailee came as soon as she heard nene voice she came in the camera. "Here I am mommy"she smiled then looked at kailee "you coming wit mommy to get my dress"she nodded. "I'm on my way princess"she ran away happy then I looked at nene. "Hurry yo sexy ass up"she laughed and rolled her eyes "boy bye"she hung up. I seen the gang look at me. "Mane this nigga a trip"Ben said. "Ha lil ass happy to leave y'all"I shook my head.My baby trying leave me.
____
J A N E L L E💞

"Wassup YouTube it's ya girl nene"I spoke then I looked at Ben "it's ya nigga ben10"he spoke "and we back wit another video today's prank on kentrell we finna do the baby's not yours prank"I said laughing "you playing like he ain't gon try to be my ass"I died laughing. "So we gon have a camera in the front and in the room and ima tell kentrell that the baby is ben's"I said. "Well if not further or due let's get into the video"I ended then camera and when everyone was in the kitchen I put the camera in a corner. I started recording on bout. "Kentrell can we talk"I said then he followed me in a room. "Well I just wanna say I love you"I said hugging him. "Mane watchu want"he said "I wanna tell you the baby not yours"he tilted his head at me. "Stop fucking playing with me"I shook my head "the baby not yours it's bens"he walked out. "Kentrell"I walked behind him. "Aye say whea Ben at"he said yelling Ben popped up. "Kentrell stop"I said grabbing his arm. "Mane let me go"he snatched from me and walking to Ben face. "That's yo baby"everybody mouth held open. "Is that true that's bens baby nene"kd said. I looked at him then nodded.Kentrell looked at me "Is Kailee mines"I looked at him "maybe"he jawed Ben then everyone grabbed him.I speed to the camera "trell wait it's prank"he looked at the camera and walked away. I followed him "come here it's a prank"he sat on the bed and I place the camera in front of us. "Well y'all he in his feelings"I said grabbing his face. "No mane you know how I feel about my daughter"he said looking down.I rolled my eyes "you know this baby and Kailee is yours so shut up"he smiled and I looked at the camera "well that's it for today get this video to 100,000 likes and I'll do another prank"he looked at me and I laughed and ended the video. "Just know I gotchu"I laughed.He think we getting back together.