Twenty Nine😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Janelle"Kayla called.I looked up at her as I feed Asia her bottle."Kentrell said can you make him something to eat"I looked at her. "Tell his ass come here"she laughed and walked back there.Kentrell soon walked up to me."Look at my baby girl"he said kissing Asia. "Uhh no if yo ass hungry go cook"he mugged me and grabbed Asia."Mane baby don't do that"he said.Asia started to cry. "Hea take yo twin"he said.I smiled and kissed her cheek."So we really can't have another one"I mugged him. "Don't you got bout 7 kids"I said. "Yea but why not make 10"he said licking his lips. "I'm on my period"he mugged me. "You lying it don't come until then 17"he said."Not you keeping up with my cycle"I said.He kissed Asia and kissed my lips. "I love yall"I smiled. "We love you too now go back there with your other kids"he smiled and walked away. "Come on baby we finna make daddy something to eat"I said talking to her.
_________
*2 months later*

"Look at my baby"I said kissing her head. "Mommy"I looked at her. "Yea baby"she extended her arms out. "Can I hold her"I gave her to kailee.
___________

Thai_nene:My baby girl just turn 2 months🥰@nba_youngboy__________ I seen the boys come in and look at me

__________
I seen the boys come in and look at me. "Why big head holding my sister"kayden said. "Shut up"kailee said walking away with her. "Momma let me get humid dollars"I looked at him. "Boy for what"he sighed. "I'm trying to get some more vbucks and battle passes"I looked at him. "Go ask your daddy"he smacked his teeth.