Twenty Seven😍

D O C T O R H A R R I S👩🏽‍⚕️

"Get me a towel now"I yelled.I pullled the baby out her stomach. "We got a baby girl 4 pounds 7 ounces"I said.I heard the heart Monitor start beeping. "Oh my god janelle don't give up on me"i said."Get the baby to the nursery now"I yelled.

K E N T R E L L💪🏽

"Excuse me your daughter is in the nursery"we all rush to the room."Where is she"they handed me her. "My second baby girl"I kissed her head. "Why you come out looking like ya momma"my momma touched her head. "What her name"the nurse asked. "Asia Angel Gaulden"I said.She wrote it down. "I love you so much"I said. "Can we get a room to ourselves"the nurse nodded.everyone walked in and I sat on the bed. "Mama eve"she looked at me. "I wanna be able to hold her right so am I"she nodded then the doctor came in. "Wats wrong"she looked like she was stress. "Kentrell we need to bring Asia and follow us"I got up and looked at everyone.we walked in a hospital room and Janelle looked at us with weak eyes. "Oh...my..god"she said as she reached for Asia.She put her on her chest and smiled. "She looks like me"I nodded almost crying. "I thought I almost lost you"she rubbed Asia had. "Not that easy baby"I kissed her lips. "I ain't leaving you that easy baby"she wiped my tears. "God gon have to try harder to make me leave you"I grabbed her hand and played with her wedding ring. "Why you married me after all this shit I put you through"I asked.she looked at Asia. "I married you because I love you and even though our beginning it's the best it's the beginning of our family"she said then pushed Asia close to her chest. "We got two daughters now"she said crying. "I love you nene for real ma"I kissed her lips and then I kissed Asia head. "Hey daddy baby"I said then she yawned.