Four😍

J A N E L L E💞

"Kentrell stop playing with me yo"I said pushing him then he looked at me. "Say nene stop putting yo hands on me because you don't want me putting my hands on you"he said then I laughed and walked away from him "I swea to god my nigga you really starting to blow me with this bitch yo"I said to kentrell "you trippin nene"he said I laughed then ended with a nod. "I'm trippin bet kentrell"I said going to the back room. "Nene"Kayden called I looked at him then he gave me a sad look 'fuck he look so much like kentrell'I thought the I kissed his head "what's wrong baby boy"he hugged me then shook his head "I just don't wanna go back to my momma on the weekends"I raised and eyebrow at him "she just got meaner"I nodded then looked in their room and seen Kailee was sleep. "You can come lay in my room since ya daddy pissed me off"he laughed then walked into my room with me.

"You okay kay"he nodded as I rubbed his hair.Then his loud ass daddy came in and mugged us "why he laying up under you he ain't no damn baby"he said then I rolled my eyes "don't come in here messing with us go in there with yo daughter"I said with an attitude. I notice Kayden was sleep then I woke him up "go sleep in ya room"he nodded then left.After kentrell closed the door and lock it he looked at me. "Lose yo attitude nene"I rolled my eyes and he pulled my legs "bet"was all he said then he laid in between my legs.

A/N:my sex scenes are trash so we gonna skip that❤️

J A Y D A😉

"Get out my face your really blowing me bruh"I yelled at beenie he was sitting up here lying to my face about where he was last night.The guys went out and now we all pissed off. "Mane yo ass needa chill out jay"I rolled my eyes and made my way to my daughters room "hey mamas did you miss mommy"she smiled then I kissed her head.I walked past beenie and rolled my eyes then walked to the couch "awwn you look like that man in there when you wake up"I said being shady towards beenie. "Stop referring me as that mane in front of my daughter jay"I rolled my eyes and kissed her cheek "mad ass looking like that man over there"I mumble to maliyah.I called Regina "hey girl ya wanna go out cause that man pissed me off"she laughed "girl yes cause Joseph pissed me off"I nodded my head as if she could see me. "Bring kyrin and I'll bring maliyah"she gave an okay then "meet me at Kayla house with maliyah"I gave an okay then hung up.

K A Y L A❤️

"Yea Regina said to bring Kayden and Kailee with you" she gave an okay then I hung up.I waddled to kiyanna room then got her ready "mama where we going"she asked as I put on her shoes "going with your aunties for the day baby"she nodded then I sat her between my legs as I did her hair in a nice bun.

There was a knock on the door. "I get it I get it"kiyanna yelled as she grabbed the door knob revealing the girls and the kids. "Go say bye to daddy"I rolled my eyes and said to kiyanna "girl they pissed you off too"I nodded then grabbed kiyanna as she walked outside with the kids.

B E N🐍

"Damn they left huh"I said then looked at everyone "wassup y'all"marquis said walking in the house. "Mane yo sister"yb had said then looked at him "what happen"he looked at me "they took the kids out and doing god knows what"he semi-yelled "I know cause they was at my house but they said they was leaving for the whole day so I don't know"quis spoked then we began a long silent.

R E G I N A😊

"Yea I know girl they just left and is not okay"I said to them as we watched the kids play "mommy look"Kailee said to janelle and she received a smile from janelle. "Whew child them guys never going to learn"jayda said I nodded then we all looked at each other.